Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

I was certain that was the email I used but got no reply.  A shorter version has just been send.  My email name is the same as my vc name.

You gota email crvw [email protected]
No space of course
I replied to everyone who sent me an email today
The Pay Pal address is Todd work email and that will not be responded to

You gota email crvw [email protected]

No space of course

I replied to everyone who sent me an email today

The Pay Pal address is Todd work email and that will not be responded to

umm trying to send you e-mail but that address appears to be missing something between crvw and records.

Thanks

Finding this whole topic was a bit of a coincidence for me.. I was looking for The Backchannel Broadcast on eBay last week, and noticed there was only one copy that sold for $80. Did some Googling to see if it was available somewhere else, and it led me here.

I was also a victim of the 12:00pm server hiccup, but I wanted to wait for the "Go" before chancing it. I missed both the tie dye and white versions, but I'm just glad overall to get anything! Can't wait for the TBR set.

Also, I'll be sticking around this board. Very informative and nice people. :)

Heads up.

The metal version and the 12 LP version will not ship till later next week as they are going to be ready this Wednesday..

Just an FYI,

Todd

Are these really expected to start shipping this week?  I don't know how it could be humanly possible to orchestrate all this.  Power to you, Todd & Co.!

PLEASE - Do not misinterpret this as me complaining about when the records are going to ship.  I'm perfectly happy waiting however long it takes, I'm sure there are so many orders to go through and so much packing to be done that it will take a while...and that's totally fine!

My question is just will we receive some sort of notification once they do ship.

That is all and thanks Todd & Debe for all you've done. 

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in this thread somewhere, I just don't know where: Does anyone know when these will be up at Interpunk? Still hoping that their international shipping will be a tad cheaper.

I don't think a date has been thrown out there so I won't guess. Reasonably soon?

I think you are Shit Outta Luck on the international shipping, though. No one in the scene wants to charge $40 shipping. It's the USPS and there is no getting around it. If anything, I would have assumed that Todd would have been cheaper. He would have charged exactly what it cost.

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in this thread somewhere, I just don't know where: Does anyone know when these will be up at Interpunk? Still hoping that their international shipping will be a tad cheaper.

I'm pretty sure that Interpunks international shipping rates will be higher than the one Todd provided straight from the USPS. 

Interpunk charges 27,75 to ship a single LP with First Class International, which should be around $17-18 by the USPS calculator..