has any bought the used 'lies for liars' LP from amazon?

Guest mistermuffin

Says the guy who's label is in the process of pressing five variants of the same record?

/just busting your chops

Are we still caught up on that? ;)

Also I asked why it matters because it shouldn't matter what color you get if a record. As long as the music is there who gives a fuck? (Not trying to start drama for my release btw since it seems to happen pretty easily here)

looking back at those threads, seems like just a bunch of jokes and argueing. warner bros ignored my message about it too which sucks that they dont even know. the only thing i find so strange it that some sites list it as limited pink, some as black, and some as 140-gram green. i never seen a record cause so much confusion and so many sites make mistakes and put up possible false information...just seems unlikely and unheard of...

Why don't you email pirates press and see if try pressed it on green.

Are we still caught up on that? ;)

Also I asked why it matters because it shouldn't matter what color you get if a record. As long as the music is there who gives a fuck? (Not trying to start drama for my release btw since it seems to happen pretty easily here)

Nahhh I was really just making a joke, no harm intended. Couldn't resist.

Guest mistermuffin

It's pink.

k, thanks

That's what she said.

lol :D

Pretty sure I have this on green but I don't feel like pulling it or taking pics.

ohh really, you got my attention now. i ask that if you get a chance you please check and get back to me. thanks.

i ordered a few months ago and it was pink

oh ok. thanks.

Guest mistermuffin

Have you seen the picture disc version?

i see the picture disc of ILAD and the LFTL singles but not a picture disc of LFTL, wheres that at??