How to Fend Off A Stalker?

I'd be tempted to walk into the police station and ask if they would rather deal with a case like this or a possible manslaughter/murder case, and tell them that the ball is in their court.

^This

For me, that letter looks like the start of some "next level" stuff. He clearly doesn't care about any boundaries and that whole "I can't wait till tomorrow" just seems like he's ready to make the next move in person, with potentially disastrous results.  I'd go to the cops ASAP

To clarify, I meant that when I'd say that to the police I would be implying that if they didn't act accordingly, I might have to take it into my own hands, and then they'd have a bigger issue at hand.

I'm sure they would respond well to that.

Obviously I wouldn't just leave it at that, but if I had documentation of continued harassment, I would show them that it's a serious issue. I wouldn't actually act upon it.

Yea going to the cops first thing tomorrow. Her co-workers at each office are aware. 

I have the HR rep at his job/dean of his school's email, and if the cops aren't interested I've considering letting them know that they have an unstable employee/student in hopes that they will intervene. 

I don't fucking know though. 

Yea going to the cops first thing tomorrow. Her co-workers at each office are aware. 

I have the HR rep at his job/dean of his school's email, and if the cops aren't interested I've considering letting them know that they have an unstable employee/student in hopes that they will intervene. 

I don't fucking know though. 

yeah, be careful with that. he already hates you for knowing her, it's hard to tell what people do when they're "set off". that could kinda ruin everything for him and he may go to stalker full-time instead of part-time.