Marilyn Manson - Antichrist Superstar 2xLP red vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

travis

Haha, what? Most Simply Vinyl releases are just the CD masters pressed on wax.

You know what? For a long time I thought they were crap, and I never had any of their releases, but I got the impression they were really good after that then it wasn't too long ago that I had heard the confirmation that they are actually poorly produced so I think I've been just confused about which assessment is correct. So yeah, MFSL all the way. That would be great....and expensive.

You know what? For a long time I thought they were crap, and I never had any of their releases, but I got the impression they were really good after that then it wasn't too long ago that I had heard the confirmation that they are actually poorly produced so I think I've been just confused about which assessment is correct. So yeah, MFSL all the way. That would be great....and expensive.

I have a few Simply Vinyl releases and I paid too much to think they're not awesome.

I have all the MM SV releases minus MA, they all sound nice.... but it's not like later releases that are mastered loud as hell, so maybe not so much sonic improvement.   That said, the SV antichrist superstar sounds the same or better than the old HT pic disc version (which sounded incredible for a pic disc).

The packaging isn't stellar but they put it in this ridiculously heavy bag.

Killerofjoy, who/whatever that is in your sig makes me want to find the closest living thing and kill it, who/what is that?

HE'S MY WIZARD LORD *cackle*. If he really disturbs you soo much I will change it... even tho I can't say it'll be to something much better.

Edit: I didn't really answer your question. He's Chris Motionless.

tumblr_minuu9bxZw1s112s4o1_400.gif

Bye!

eh. that doesn't mean too much. we all placed orders at varying times and got cancellations anywhere between eight and twenty hours later.

tried a second time just now, but if it doesn't go through this time; i'm done. it's not a big deal, either way. so many other awesome records out there to dig in the meantime.