Marilyn Manson - Antichrist Superstar 2xLP red vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

travis

Really, bitching? As I remember I was telling everyone that it would be ok and everyone who wants one will most likely get one. I'm not pulling the less than 100 posts on you and I'm hardly an elitist on here lol! I was never accusing you of not buying and "spinning" records nor am I asking you to bow down, dick hole, maybe just read before you post stupid shit. Also, I don't want to work for HT, I enjoy my job as a teacher. However, being a member here for 3 years and having been in threads where this happened before I'm offering my insight on how things played out. LURK HARD SON! 

just saying you made it a point to say its people complaining with less than 100 posts.  Yes I have seen this happen before myself.  Just irritating.  I WILL LURK MAD HARD.  peace out girlscout

Wow, relax everyone. You will all be able to get a copy shortly. There have been a couple release go up lately before they were supposed to. It's not sold out yet. I don't think a single copy has actually been sold on HT.com yet. When it goes up before its supposed any orders placed get canceled because the systems sees it as having no stock yet. Sorry for the inconvenience, these should be up for real soon. No need to freak out or go to ebay, there's still a ton of these left. If they sell out really quick, we'll get more pressed.

thanks for the update travis!!

maybe now people will shut the fuck up and go about their day.

Wow, relax everyone. You will all be able to get a copy shortly. There have been a couple release go up lately before they were supposed to. It's not sold out yet. I don't think a single copy has actually been sold on HT.com yet. When it goes up before its supposed any orders placed get canceled because the systems sees it as having no stock yet. Sorry for the inconvenience, these should be up for real soon. No need to freak out or go to ebay, there's still a ton of these left. If they sell out really quick, we'll get more pressed.

I guess some of us can expect a second cancellation email. Please let's try not to freak out and make Thomas or Jewfro more upset than they already are.

So will those whose received the cancel notice need to reorder?

also, what's up with dude having 7 copies?  is that like the dude that was posting photos of his As Cities Burn records, denying flipping them, and then finding them on eBay

It's a joke dude... remember I said I do graphic art professionally.  Notice the records are pasted on top of each other and they have no shadows, that took 5 mins in Photoshop.  (source pic from ebay auction I found).

I guess some of us can expect a second cancellation email. Please let's try not to freak out and make Thomas or Jewfro more upset than they already are.

Not upset, it's just irritating.  Also the people (like myself) who were ordering with the 10% code (that allows it to be posted to your HT+1 account just one time) doesn't let you use it again.   Also slow down there with the jokes you only have like less than 50 posts dude (sarcasm just incase it goes over your head)

Not upset, it's just irritating.  Also the people (like myself) who were ordering with the 10% code (that allows it to be posted to your HT+1 account just one time) doesn't let you use it again.   Also slow down there with the jokes you only have like less than 50 posts dude (sarcasm just incase it goes over your head)

I am sure you could call and try to use the code again - maybe call before it goes live to straighten it out. I enjoyed your joke (not sarcasm)! 

Also, someone ordered on eBay (for extra) instead of just waiting until this is ACTUALLY for sale online?!

Have we all completely lost our shit?!

I did because 1) I'm too old to enter a Hot Topic store; 2) I don't feel like driving from mall to mall looking for 1 of these; 2a) malls suck; 3) it wasn't that much more than online and it's on its way to me right now.

I did because 1) I'm too old to enter a Hot Topic store; 2) I don't feel like driving from mall to mall looking for 1 of these; 2a) malls suck; 3) it wasn't that much more than online and it's on its way to me right now.

So you want to pretend that you're older and too "mature" to go into a specific retailer, yet lack the patience to wait 24 hours?

Eeeeven better.

I wish I had something clever to offer in this thread as it's fraught with plenty of facepalm-inducing comments and behavior.

THE HOBBY!!!

Haha nothing gets this heated at the stamp collecting forums I frequent.  I may have to visit this site more often.  Of course, I will have to get my post-count up so that my opinions matter, but baby steps...

Lazy Lab already sold 4

Either she is selling them based on an online order that she obviously doesn't have in hand yet or they came in at Chicagoland HT's and we other dwellers will have no chance of getting one in store. Considering she's using a phony ass mock up I'm going to guess the former but you never know.

Either she is selling them based on an online order that she obviously doesn't have in hand yet or they came in at Chicagoland HT's and we other dwellers will have no chance of getting one in store. Considering she's using a phony ass mock up I'm going to guess the former but you never know.

I've read on other threads that she buys them all from a store. My guess is she knows someone who works there and probably pays them to sell them straight to her.