Marilyn Manson - Antichrist Superstar 2xLP red vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

travis

Portrait, Smells Like Children, Mechanical Animals, and Holy Wood would be great. Don't really care about anything after that...

Mechanical Animals is currently available from MOV. I got it for $20 via Amazon. 2xLP. 180gm black vinyl. Original vinyl track listing. It sounds phenomenal.

i'd pick up portrait and smells like children. i'm always on the fence when it comes to liking mechanical animals and holy wood. each of them have a few jams but i can never listen to them front to back without skipping half of the album.

i tend to be this way with the middle of ACS (tracks 6-9). holy wood is a little too long but front-to-back, it was probably manson's "heaviest" output. personally, i think the most listenable manson album start to finish is mechanical animals.

I got my order in the mail today. The package looked fine but, when I took it out of it's sleeve, the first record was warped significantly.

I called Hot Topic and they are sending a replacement, no questions asked. I hope it's just an isolated incident and that the rest of the albums don't suffer from the same issue.

Just a quick follow-up, Hot Topic has already shipped my replacement via FedEx.  Good customer service from them.

yea HT is usually good like that. I bought a record from them right before I move across the country, didn't open it until about a month after i received it. It was insanely warped and then sent me a replacement to my new address, no questions asked. good folks over there.