Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

Well.. The good news is Andrew McMahon is going to let EVERYONE know where they can get the "standard vinyl's". Good luck to those trying to get a copy.

Hopefully he won't know the exact time and Ross can let the board know whats up. I don't give a shit what color I get, I just want a copy of this record.

im reading all andrews tweets to the stupid kids that missed out and want to play this on the crosley's. if i see the word "vinyl" one more time.....i swear.

I don't see the crosley part but he does keep putt emphasis that any other pressing other than red is the standard vinyl. I mean each have the same pressing number (500). I mean I am stoked to have a red but at the same time it seems like he is sorta demeaning the blacks and whites (vinyl)

we did a record trade and as of tuesday he still had no power.

ugh, that sucks. so crazy how so many people are still s.o.l. right now :(

I don't see the crosley part but he does keep putt emphasis that any other pressing other than red is the standard vinyl. I mean each have the same pressing number (500). I mean I am stoked to have a red but at the same time it seems like he is sorta demeaning the blacks and whites (vinyl)

good maybe i'll have a chance to get one then if he talks down about them haha

When will this be online from ETR? Missed out and don't want to go through 15 pages... Haha.

not sure yet. maybe if patrick sees this he can shed some light. but ross is still without power and last we all knew they did not have the records in hand yet.

now picture me sitting here like veruca salt singing i want it nowwwwww

Etr won't put it for sale until they have it in their hands or very near to it.

They were scolded for doing pre-orders before so they said never again.

what did they do pre-orders on before they had them in-hand? ive orderd almost everything they have released, and I can't remember that. just curious.

CLEARLY my memory is terrible.

I just remember a small amount of the drama. I've never had nothing but good experiences with ETR, pre-order delays included.

I do hope that he does a VC first chance sale with a limited amount available or something like that. No matter what happens, it is inevitable that these will find the bay for ridiculous amounts of money. Watching those 3rd annual Dear Jack tickets go that fast was absurd... Clearly, Mr. McMahon has underestimated his fan-base.

I just remember a small amount of the drama. I've never had nothing but good experiences with ETR, pre-order delays included.

I do hope that he does a VC first chance sale with a limited amount available or something like that. No matter what happens, it is inevitable that these will find the bay for ridiculous amounts of money. Watching those 3rd annual Dear Jack tickets go that fast was absurd... Clearly, Mr. McMahon has underestimated his fan-base.

yea ETR has been nothing but good to me, Ross offered me a great deal on a test press trade and has always done right by me. go merch sucks, always has, but how could any merch store not be at least a little prepared for the amount of people...blah blah yea im rambling.