Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

I cant believe these sold at hot topic so fast when they were put up randomly and not really promoted. That being said, due to the overwhelming demand of this album, I have emailed andrew about a repress and have a phone meeting with him to discuss details later in the week so hold off on overpaying on ebay for now. I have not done a repress through this label before so not sure how long it will take but most likely and hopefully sometime in the spring

I cant believe these sold at hot topic so fast when they were put up randomly and not really promoted. That being said, due to the overwhelming demand of this album, I have emailed andrew about a repress and have a phone meeting with him to discuss details later in the week so hold off on overpaying on ebay for now. I have not done a repress through this label before so not sure how long it will take but most likely and hopefully sometime in the spring

Please just make it one solid variant across a wide range. These limited pre-orders are nuts for a record this big.

What about the surface noise everyone is experiencing on these?

I listened to the white final copy the other day twice and sounded great to me. Also the test presses were listened like 10 times with various different people and we all thought they sounded great so not sure about the supposed surface noise issue on the red variant. I would make sure nothing is on the surface of the record before spinning, like or dirt

Please just make it one solid variant across a wide range. These limited pre-orders are nuts for a record this big.

2nd pressing will most likely be widely available since clearly the market was larger than we expected . Assuming that is what Andrew/the rest of the band wants. Once we have more updates and details worked out then I will update