Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

shipping notification from ETR!

what is the chance that it gets here before i go back to school after Thanksgiving weekend? so will it be here by that saturday

We started to pack all day today and have about 50 done so far, as always they are being packed and shipping in the order we received the order so everyone on the vc list will be getting their shipped first and most likely before thanksgiving . Just a bit overwhelmed still especially since we had the store error and in turn limit 1 per customer, it is now 500 separate orders and that much more work for me. Anyway, im listening to the final copy right now and sounds fantastic so thanks again to everyone for the support and dealing with the whole storenvy issue, they are moving servers next week and said this should not happen again.

Curious about this as well. It definitely merits at least 3000

Who said anything about north? We are trying to convince the band to let us re-issue it but nothing definite yet. And yes, now that we know the demand is there for sure, we would want to make a larger pressing if possible.

Who said anything about north? We are trying to convince the band to let us re-issue it but nothing definite yet. And yes, now that we know the demand is there for sure, we would want to make a larger pressing if possible.

Someone else mentioned it and I think it was mentioned earlier yall were trying to work toward re-issuing it. I was just agreeing that if it was pressed it would definitely need a larger pressing. Don't worry I understand that nothing is set in stone but I would be highly surprised if North never was pressed.

Gonna put in a request now for a cream yellow variant if it happens :)

We started to pack all day today and have about 50 done so far, as always they are being packed and shipping in the order we received the order so everyone on the vc list will be getting their shipped first and most likely before thanksgiving . Just a bit overwhelmed still especially since we had the store error and in turn limit 1 per customer, it is now 500 separate orders and that much more work for me. Anyway, im listening to the final copy right now and sounds fantastic so thanks again to everyone for the support and dealing with the whole storenvy issue, they are moving servers next week and said this should not happen again.

Awesome, thanks man! Just hoping I get mine while I'm home this weekend so I don't have to wait a few more weeks before it gets here, hah. Didn't know when it would be shipped so I didn't want to take the risk of it taking too long.