Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

ebay username: record_flipper. paid $45 for the new touche amore 7' box set and didnt even wait to get it before they put it on ebay for $125. i've bought from this person before and the ebay profile says they're in beverly hills, ca but the package came from BOSTON. also, they were a dick when i messaged them asking why they didnt ship it out for a few weeks. people like this are ruining the collecting community. dont buy from them

ebay username: record_flipper. paid $45 for the new touche amore 7' box set and didnt even wait to get it before they put it on ebay for $125. i've bought from this person before and the ebay profile says they're in beverly hills, ca but the package came from BOSTON. also, they were a dick when i messaged them asking why they didnt ship it out for a few weeks. people like this are ruining the collecting community. dont buy from them

Well his name is record_flipper haha.

Do not buy from "tms2787"..

A few of us on here had some shitty encounters with this guy. It seems crazy with this dude having 20+ positive buying and selling feedback. But I paid 14$ for a record from him. As a gift of course cause I felt there was nothing to worry about. I think yesterday marked a month that iv yet to hear from him. He's active on this site at least every few days as well. So he's seeing all of the private messages sent to him by everyone that haven't recieved their records.

Just a fair warning if this guy happens to pop up again!

so i picked up my alchemy index from the kid but a bunch of records he"sold" to people he didnt actually have sorry everyone. i had to meet with him and his mom. his mom claims her son has a "problem". whatever i got my alchemy index, a copy of artist and suburbia. the kid will probably never show up to a show again. sorry to everyone that got fucked over. if you have anything to say to him heres his info.

ig: houseofleaves66

twitter: houseofleaves66

kik: thenewfury555

phone number: 7146422141

I'm starting the twitter route!!! haha wish me luck

Holy crap, I got scammed by beardxcore it seems as well.  He sent me a tracking confirmation number that I couldn't access on June 26th for 3 records.  I assumed it was because of the new tracking system with media mail records.  The receipts will have a tracking number on them that can be accessed by the post office, but not by individuals.

I contacted him about it, and he even got back to me, and said just wait a week or two, it should be there.

Before I sent any money, I even had him take pictures of the records, and send them to my email, I emailed his personal email and paypal email today.  If I don't get these records or my money back, I'm going to be furious.  To those that have been screwed, what is the best way to get it figured out?

To whoever has been skrewed by beardxcore what records did you buy? I bought a juturna and on letting go picture disk and I also got a photo and had comm with him until I asked for a tracking number ... then... gone.

Apparently he has offered another user my records as a sorry when he got his! Hopefully he hasnt sold the two records I bought to someone else and double dipped. Like u brianmorgante i want my records or money back!!

I just cant get a hold of him directly.

Holy crap, I got scammed by beardxcore it seems as well. He sent me a tracking confirmation number that I couldn't access on June 26th for 3 records. I assumed it was because of the new tracking system with media mail records. The receipts will have a tracking number on them that can be accessed by the post office, but not by individuals.

I contacted him about it, and he even got back to me, and said just wait a week or two, it should be there.

Before I sent any money, I even had him take pictures of the records, and send them to my email, I emailed his personal email and paypal email today. If I don't get these records or my money back, I'm going to be furious. To those that have been screwed, what is the best way to get it figured out?

It's been 3 weeks since I paid gitter2012 on ebay, no record and no response to communication.

I should have paid attention to the rest of the feedback. Sounds like he doesn't ship when he doesn't get a price he wants.

His name is Michael Gitter  email- [email protected]. He will probably be gitter2013 after he gets more negative feedback.

I don't know if he's on VC? Anyone know this guy or deal with him?

Update. This meth head writes me, now that his paypal is locked up,  and tells me he has my record and will ship it so I can "close the dispute case". Yeah, okay. I let him know that I would as soon as I received the sealed mint record. Today he sends me an email from ebay to show me that I have been refunded. Unfortunately, the email he forwarded was sent to him even before I opened the case and is not my name, but same record.

Update. This meth head writes me, now that his paypal is locked up,  and tells me he has my record and will ship it so I can "close the dispute case". Yeah, okay. I let him know that I would as soon as I received the sealed mint record. Today he sends me an email from ebay to show me that I have been refunded. Unfortunately, the email he forwarded was sent to him even before I opened the case and is not my name, but same record.

LOL I like this one.

I literally just texted him with the number that was provided.  He admitted that it was a scam, and that we would refund the $130 I paid him.  He even told me in my case specifically, out of the 3 records that he was going to sell me, he only owned 1 of them.  He said he would get the refund over to me asap, so we'll see what happens.

I literally just texted him with the number that was provided.  He admitted that it was a scam, and that we would refund the $130 I paid him.  He even told me in my case specifically, out of the 3 records that he was going to sell me, he only owned 1 of them.  He said he would get the refund over to me asap, so we'll see what happens.

Atleast you got a response i still have have nothing. Did you get a response from the dad??

Yes, I also got an email from the dad saying he would pass on the email to his son and make sure I was taken care of.  Also, beadxcore himself through texting said he's trying to get me my money back tonight, but in order to do that, he's trying to sell some things to get the money he needs to refund me.....the circle never breaks.  Unreal.

Yes, I also got an email from the dad saying he would pass on the email to his son and make sure I was taken care of.  Also, beadxcore himself through texting said he's trying to get me my money back tonight, but in order to do that, he's trying to sell some things to get the money he needs to refund me.....the circle never breaks.  Unreal.

No way! what a joke. I just emailed the dad and go a response saying he will pass it on to him. I feel bad having to drag the dad into his mess. 

Sorry to be "that guy" but I am leaning towards you actually being edgecorekid/beardxcore. You live near enough to him to pick up your purchase in person AND happen to be the only person who will be receiving records from him(a $200 boxset no less.) Everybody else, ehh. He didn't really have those records!

LOL

he purchased the alchemy index from me, so he did have it... he probably used all the money he stole from everyone else to buy it though lol