Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

so i picked up my alchemy index from the kid but a bunch of records he"sold" to people he didnt actually have sorry everyone. i had to meet with him and his mom. his mom claims her son has a "problem". whatever i got my alchemy index, a copy of artist and suburbia. the kid will probably never show up to a show again. sorry to everyone that got fucked over. if you have anything to say to him heres his info.

ig: houseofleaves66

twitter: houseofleaves66

kik: thenewfury555

phone number: 7146422141

is this beardxcore's information??

I recently got scammed by him too..

FUCK..

someone help me get a hold of this kid..

anyone?

Someone who tracks all these people should create a simple website that profiles them (person A, lives in this area, full name, known aliases, maybe how they talk, relevant info, etc -- the guide to figuring out chronic scammers). Just HTML stuff.

The regulars put it in their sigs and many people will read it.

Stickies just don't work and get ignored. There's no reason we can't outsmart these turds.

Another way to do this is to have a mod create a sticky then lock it. Each time that a "spammer" alert is in order, they post in that thread, causing an email to be generated. So each time that will dude creates a new eBay alias, everybody knows about it (just one, very fitting example).

It's essentially like following this thread but with a mod filtering to keep things orderly and use judgement on what is a "terrible deal" (bad packaging, for example) and what is scamming.

Give me the power. I'll take on the responsibility.

Another way to do this is to have a mod create a sticky then lock it. Each time that a "spammer" alert is in order, they post in that thread, causing an email to be generated. So each time that will dude creates a new eBay alias, everybody knows about it (just one, very fitting example).

It's essentially like following this thread but with a mod filtering to keep things orderly and use judgement on what is a "terrible deal" (bad packaging, for example) and what is scamming.

mods barely even do what we need them to do, thats just extra work that wont happen. 

great idea.

this thread is just a bitch-fest. its not very useful to anyone who needs a quick list of sellers to avoid.