Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Hahahhaha, this thread.  So glad I was able to grab myself a copy of this record.  I knew it'd sell out quickly!  Didn't they say they'd end up pressing more if there was enough demand for it?  Maybe people are getting a bit worked up over it?  I don't know.  Do people actually end up trading solid records for new records like this?  Offer me all your best recordz 4 mah TTTYG + FUTCT plz!!

I guess all you people who thought it was a bad idea for me to make a phone order and use my hotcash for this aren't thinking it was such a bad idea now.

I had no idea 2nd graders were allowed on this forum. I'm sure you're also the most popular at recess when you show all the candy you have that you don't plan to share. 

but I did share the candy. :mellow:

Also, to be clear. I wasn't gloating in all my glory. I was simply stating that I was able to order with my hotcash (which I did earn), have peace of mind about not missing out and help out a fellow board member in the process. I missed out on that mixed color TTTYG every time it went up, except for the last time it went up, but that order got canceled due to overselling.  There were some that were hating on people who were making phone orders because why not just wait, there are plenty of copies to go around, and then it sold out in hours. That was the point I was trying to make there.

Also, to be clear. I wasn't gloating in all my glory. I was simply stating that I was able to order with my hotcash (which I did earn), have peace of mind about not missing out and help out a fellow board member in the process. I missed out on that mixed color TTTYG every time it went up, except for the last time it went up, but that order got canceled due to overselling. Everyone was hating on people who were making phone orders because why not just wait, there are plenty of copies to go around, and then it sold out in hours. That was the point I was trying to make there.

Did you ever get a copy of TTTYG?

I LOVE those Gatsby's albums I got from you. They sound flawless.

Did you ever get a copy of TTTYG?

I LOVE those Gatsby's albums I got from you. They sound flawless.

I did. Toki hooked me up with the coke bottle. I would have like the mixed color, but I'm happy with the one I have. I'm glad you like those Gatsby's. The packaging and everything turned out very nice on those. It was a great trade. Love my PBTT record!

I had no idea 2nd graders were allowed on this forum. I'm sure you're also the most popular at recess when you show all the candy you have that you don't plan to share.

Hey we went halfsies! And BOTH had coupons. You're just mad we got pop rocks at lunch while you have to drink the haterade

Hey we went halfsies! And BOTH had coupons. You're just mad we got pop rocks at lunch while you have to drink the haterade

Ah man. This actually does bring back elementary memories though. My mom packed us kids the worst sack lunches in the history of sack lunches. She also packed them in paper grocery bags. From first grade to about 3rd grade this kid would give me his twinkie if I would be his girlfriend. He fell for it for 3 years before he finally caught on. I guess you were right Dave!