Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

And I didn't even get one copy of it. As Cities Burn, I ordered two, not knowing it was going to sell out in thirty minutes. And I made MAYBE $10 off that raffle. 

That ACB record was actually $14.99+shipping.  You had 28 raffle entries at $2 a pop...coming to $56...so MAYBE you made a little more than $10.

Just sayin'

it's because your turnover rate is absurd. no one else jumps on big releases, only to revise a sale thread a month later as often as you do.

The only ones I've bought and then sold were TTTYG and ACB. And, again, ACB was not me buying it to make a profit. I legitimately did buy two because I couldn't decide and had planned on selling the one I didn't want to my cousin. He told me he didn't want it. He was the one who got me into the band in the first place. TTTYG, again, I did want it and decided I didn't the first time. And sold it for cost plus shipping.The second time, yes, I did buy it to trade it. Not sell it for $50. Trade it. And if I can't, I'll probably sell it for cost again. If anyone missed out on TTTYG because I bought one copy, by all means, PM me. I won't even charge the price of original shipping since I ordered other stuff to keep. Yes, I ordered three albums and two 7 inches for myself.

The only ones I've bought and then sold were TTTYG and ACB. And, again, ACB was not me buying it to make a profit. I legitimately did buy two because I couldn't decide and had planned on selling the one I didn't want to my cousin. He told me he didn't want it. He was the one who got me into the band in the first place. TTTYG, again, I did want it and decided I didn't the first time. And sold it for cost plus shipping.The second time, yes, I did buy it to trade it. Not sell it for $50. Trade it. And if I can't, I'll probably sell it for cost again. If anyone missed out on TTTYG because I bought one copy, by all means, PM me. I won't even charge the price of original shipping since I ordered other stuff to keep. Yes, I ordered three albums and two 7 inches for myself.

Wait, wait, wait...aren't you going to tell them to fuck off too... :D