Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I might have accidentally bought two. The first time I tried, I was brought to an error page after submitting the order. I didn't get any confirmation so I assumed it didn't go through and I tried again, but my HT account is now showing two purchases. If it turns out that I got two, I'd gladly sell it to someone on here who didn't manage to get one for cost + shipping.

This FOB record is basically like a government bond, right? When can I cash it in?

Well savings bonds EE series take 30yrs after purchase to fully mature.....

FOB release is 30 minutes after "Sold Out" is posted :D so $1500 x $30 = $45k flip for 2x+ = $90k+

You can go from a basic upgraded car to a standard luxury car in 30mins!

I always joke w/ my buddies who bought Gold to guarantee some of their investments, I bought records and doubled nearly every $10 spent :P

The most outrageous part is someone willingly is paying 81 dollars plus shipping for this record...a record that was in stores today yet they bid before release date...for a fall out boy record... I like this band but I would never dream of paying that much for any of FoB's albums.

The most outrageous part is someone willingly is paying 81 dollars plus shipping for this record...a record that was in stores today yet they bid before release date...for a fall out boy record... I like this band but I would never dream of paying that much for any of FoB's albums.

My thoughts exactly. Whoever is selling this is kind of an asshole. Whoever is buying it, is crazy to me as well. $81 is a shit ton of money for this.

I might have accidentally bought two. The first time I tried, I was brought to an error page after submitting the order. I didn't get any confirmation so I assumed it didn't go through and I tried again, but my HT account is now showing two purchases. If it turns out that I got two, I'd gladly sell it to someone on here who didn't manage to get one for cost + shipping.

What were your order numbers? Any of them not start with a W?

Damn. I should just put mine on eBay. I want it, but $81 plus shipping? Really?

Ordered another TTTYG mix to trade if anyone wants.

See now Kevin. Don't you feel the slightest bit guilty that you buying TTTYG just to trade may be the reason for my order for it getting canceled?

For shame, I say, for shame! :P