Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

hahhahaa i used to do something like that too. but this girl used to give me all her good snacks from her lunch and id let her cheat off me in class, but i would always give her the wrong answers hhaha. from 1st to 3rd grade. we also made out in the coat closet. 

looking back on it though i feel like such an asshole about it. she caught on that i was giving her the wrong answers though, and when i told her we actually werent bf/gf she got all pissed. 

(had to edit that and jog my memory)

Edited by tokimedo

I did. Toki hooked me up with the coke bottle. I would have like the mixed color, but I'm happy with the one I have. I'm glad you like those Gatsby's. The packaging and everything turned out very nice on those. It was a great trade. Love my PBTT record!

Okay! If you decide to grab a mix color, let me know, and I'll get you mine for cheap. And yeah, I know. I was completely surprised by the packaging on them. Some of the best jackets I've ever seen.

hahhahaa i used to do something like that too. but this girl used to give me all her good snacks from her lunch and id let her cheat off me in class, but i would always give her the wrong answers hhaha. from 1st to 3rd grade. we also made out in the coat closet.

looking back on it though i feel like such an asshole about it. she caught on that i was giving her the wrong answers though, and when i told her we actually werent bf/gf she got all pissed.

(had to edit that and jog my memory)

Damn Toki. You were a little player. Meanwhile I was getting made fun of for making good grades. My school was great.

not if you sell at cost

Haha, I did say to sell to you guys, not to sell to ebay! ;)

I'll see what I can do.  I have never sold a record before, so I don't really know how much the shipping will cost if I do decide to do this.  Other than getting that sorted out, I'm sure it'll work fine.

if you're going to ship a record, 2 things:

1. make sure you package it properly. there's an entire thread dedicated to this.

2. send it media mail. it's gonna be about $3, and whoever you sell to should be more than willing to cover it.

Haha, I did say to sell to you guys, not to sell to ebay! ;)

I'll see what I can do.  I have never sold a record before, so I don't really know how much the shipping will cost if I do decide to do this.  Other than getting that sorted out, I'm sure it'll work fine.

Media Mail (what we usually use) costs around 3 bucks and cents. You can print your own labels online (through paypal and USPS) and simply tape them to the box and drop it off at your local PO. hassle free! (usually)

if you're going to ship a record, 2 things:

1. make sure you package it properly. there's an entire thread dedicated to this.

2. send it media mail. it's gonna be about $3, and whoever you sell to should be more than willing to cover it.

What this guy said... make sure to get confirmation too... which is like an extra 50 cents tops.

These stores should have copies

Valencia Town Center Valencia CA Ontario Mills Ontario CA Connecticut Post Mall Milford CT Westfarms Mall West Hartford CT Sawgrass Mills Sunrise FL Orland Square Orland Park IL Woodfield Mall Schaumburg IL Yorktown Center Lombard IL Glenbrook Square Fort Wayne IN Greenwood Park Mall Greenwood IN Oakpark Mall Overland KS Pierre Bossier Mall Shreveport LA Annapolis Mall Annapolis MD Genesee Valley Mall Flint MI Great Lakes Crossing Auburn Hills MI Twelve Oaks Novi MI Lakeside Mall Sterling Heights MI Fashion Square Mall Saginaw MI Westroads Mall Omaha NE Willowbrook Mall Wayne NJ Rockaway Townsquare Rockaway NJ Woodbridge Center Woodbridge NJ Garden State Plaza Paramus NJ Monmouth Mall Eatontown NJ Ocean County Mall Toms River NJ Freehold Raceway Mall Freehold NJ Deptford Mall Deptford NJ Cherry Hill Mall Cherry Hill NJ Cottonwood Mall Albuquerque NM Fashion Show Mall Las Vegas NV Las Vegas Outlet Center Las Vegas NV Palisades Center West Nyack NY Southern Park Mall Youngstown OH Pittsburg Mills Tarentum PA Oxford Valley Mall Langhorne PA Lehigh Valley Mall Whitehall PA Plaza at King of Prussia King of Pr PA Logan Valley Mall Altoona PA Mill Creek Mall Erie PA Ross Park Mall Pittsburgh PA The Empire Sioux Falls SD Rushmore Mall Rapid City SD Woodlands Mall The Woodlands TX Willowbrook Mall Willowbrook TX Barton Creek Austin TX Shops at La Cantera San Antonio TX Dulles Town Center Dulles VA Fair Oaks Fairfax VA Patrick Henry Mall Newport News VA South Hill Mall Puyallup WA

These stores should have copies

Valencia Town Center Valencia CA Ontario Mills Ontario CA Connecticut Post Mall Milford CT Westfarms Mall West Hartford CT Sawgrass Mills Sunrise FL Orland Square Orland Park IL Woodfield Mall Schaumburg IL Yorktown Center Lombard IL Glenbrook Square Fort Wayne IN Greenwood Park Mall Greenwood IN Oakpark Mall Overland KS Pierre Bossier Mall Shreveport LA Annapolis Mall Annapolis MD Genesee Valley Mall Flint MI Great Lakes Crossing Auburn Hills MI Twelve Oaks Novi MI Lakeside Mall Sterling Heights MI Fashion Square Mall Saginaw MI Westroads Mall Omaha NE Willowbrook Mall Wayne NJ Rockaway Townsquare Rockaway NJ Woodbridge Center Woodbridge NJ Garden State Plaza Paramus NJ Monmouth Mall Eatontown NJ Ocean County Mall Toms River NJ Freehold Raceway Mall Freehold NJ Deptford Mall Deptford NJ Cherry Hill Mall Cherry Hill NJ Cottonwood Mall Albuquerque NM Fashion Show Mall Las Vegas NV Las Vegas Outlet Center Las Vegas NV Palisades Center West Nyack NY Southern Park Mall Youngstown OH Pittsburg Mills Tarentum PA Oxford Valley Mall Langhorne PA Lehigh Valley Mall Whitehall PA Plaza at King of Prussia King of Pr PA Logan Valley Mall Altoona PA Mill Creek Mall Erie PA Ross Park Mall Pittsburgh PA The Empire Sioux Falls SD Rushmore Mall Rapid City SD Woodlands Mall The Woodlands TX Willowbrook Mall Willowbrook TX Barton Creek Austin TX Shops at La Cantera San Antonio TX Dulles Town Center Dulles VA Fair Oaks Fairfax VA Patrick Henry Mall Newport News VA South Hill Mall Puyallup WA

Cross off West Farms in CT. I called them, the guy put the phone down for literally 5 minutes. Came back and said, "Nope we're not getting it in". 

So I ordered it online :P