Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

so... just called my hot topic. they have 3 copies and i put them all on hold. 

i dont care about this record at all, i am going to buy them all for you guys. also, because a flipper comes through my mall and buys up all exclusives so i wanna prevent him from doing that. hes the one that bought all 9 copies of TTTYG. 

Cross off West Farms in CT. I called them, the guy put the phone down for literally 5 minutes. Came back and said, "Nope we're not getting it in". 

So I ordered it online :P

That's good. If they were getting them I would be a little irritated that I paid extra for shipping and have to wait a few days to get this #firstworldproblems. Though I guess it would have hardly been a big deal at all since I'm sure it would cost me the same in gas to drive there to pick it up and go back home.

That's good. If they were getting them I would be a little irritated that I paid extra for shipping and have to wait a few days to get this #firstworldproblems. Though I guess it would have hardly been a big deal at all since I'm sure it would cost me the same in gas to drive there to pick it up and go back home.

Yeah I wasn't fucking around with trying to go there. So hopefully he's right. My girlfriend lives about 5 minutes from there, so I'm sure we'll end up there on Thursday. I will check it out considering me and one other person are the only ones who go there for records. 

Also, I was actually able to get some info on that girl who bought $900 worth of vinyl that thispartysucks128 was talking about.

Apparently she ONLY comes in during Hot Cash.  Either the very first day or the day after and pretty much wipes them out.  Goddamn, what a bitch...

So theoretically she has about $450 worth of Hot Cash? I mean, if not, she wouldn't only come in during HC. Damn...

so... just called my hot topic. they have 3 copies and i put them all on hold. 

i dont care about this record at all, i am going to buy them all for you guys. also, because a flipper comes through my mall and buys up all exclusives so i wanna prevent him from doing that. hes the one that bought all 9 copies of TTTYG. 

I would buy one off of you!

Guest tms2787

Went into the Hot Topic (Canton) at the mall I work at this morning hoping the record would be there (I hadn't even looked at this thread) and they didn't get it, I thought maybe Strongsville would and they didn't either. I debated the hour and 14 minute drive to Youngstown to get it and pick up the extra two they had (I called, lol) for bored members but by time I spent that much in gas… I don't know if it'd be worth it because I am sure someone here will be reselling for a little over cost. Even though I don't want to pay over cost, haha.Went into the Hot Topic (Canton) at the mall I work at this morning hoping the record would be there (I hadn't even looked at this thread) and they didn't get it, I thought maybe Strongsville would and they didn't either. I debated the hour and 14 minute drive to Youngstown to get it and pick up the extra two they had (I called, lol) for bored members but by time I spent that much in gas… I don't know if it'd be worth it because I am sure someone here will be reselling for a little over cost. Even though I don't want to pay over cost, haha.

Guest tms2787

Also, I was actually able to get some info on that girl who bought $900 worth of vinyl that thispartysucks128 was talking about.

Apparently she ONLY comes in during Hot Cash.  Either the very first day or the day after and pretty much wipes them out.  Goddamn, what a bitch...

I am assuming you are from Northeast Ohio? I work at Belden Village Mall (Canton) and the Fall Out Boy & Panic! At The Disco records were sitting on the shelves forever, I went in to pick up a copy of P!ATD for a friend of mine and it, along with all of the FOB records were gone. At this time I didn't even know Hot Cash had started and I asked them "Did someone come in and buy the Panic! At The Disco records?" and the girl working said "Yeah, this morning someone came in and cleared us all out." I asked if it was a girl and she said "Yeah, it was." And then she went on to tell me (and I've heard this before from other people who work at that location) that her story is she buys them for people overseas and/or trades them for other stuff. I told them how I am pretty sure it's total bullshit and she just buys them with Hot Cash and flips them on eBay. They didn't seem amused but it won't stop her from doing it.

Guest tms2787

ALSO! I just called the Southern Park Mall (Youngstown, OH) location and I had them put all three of the copies they had on hold, I will be going tomorrow after I get out of work and I pick up my girlfriend up. Clearly I don't need two extra copies. Soooooo

ALSO! I just called the Southern Park Mall (Youngstown, OH) location and I had them put all three of the copies they had on hold, I will be going tomorrow after I get out of work and I pick up my girlfriend up. Clearly I don't need two extra copies. Soooooo

Soooo why are you holding all three then?

Oh, I've got a GREAT story for you fellows. The store I work at (La Cantera in San Antonio, TX) got three copies, presumably because me and my coworkers all ordered copies through phone orders. Yesterday, these two clueless valley girl-types walk in the store and stumble onto our vinyl section.  One of them sees FUCT and asks me, "Oh! Is this like, a record or something?" I tell her it is and proceed to walk behind the counter and try to hold back my profound sadness as my manager continues to converse with the girls. I then rang her up for two bellybutton rings and the LP, and I just cringed inside when she said that she didn't have a record player and didn't know what to do with the album....so for all of you guys who wanted this album but didn't get one, rest easy that they've gone to good homes :P

Oh, I've got a GREAT story for you fellows. The store I work at (La Cantera in San Antonio, TX) got three copies, presumably because me and my coworkers all ordered copies through phone orders. Yesterday, these two clueless valley girl-types walk in the store and stumble onto our vinyl section.  One of them sees FUCT and asks me, "Oh! Is this like, a record or something?" I tell her it is and proceed to walk behind the counter and try to hold back my profound sadness as my manager continues to converse with the girls. I then rang her up for two bellybutton rings and the LP, and I just cringed inside when she said that she didn't have a record player and didn't know what to do with the album....so for all of you guys who wanted this album but didn't get one, rest easy that they've gone to good homes :P

If it ever makes it out of her car it will make a good coaster for her coffee table. At best it will hang on her wall in a frame cause what else would you do with vinyls.