Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Such a 180 this thread did! Everyone seemed to be going ape shit over this now the consensus seems to be "fuck it, I'll get the repress". I ordered 3 extra just for board members cause I thought this would sell out quick. Guess I'll be returning those haha

do the right thing and help out international board members, and ship it to them for cost.

I am surprised people think this is too much. You get 18 tracks. 16 of them original (not just remixes). This is the first pressing to have those bonus tracks and be a double LP. There was no way this was gonna be cheaper than 20 dollars anywhere. 23 plus shipping is pretty fair all things considered. I mean if you are buying it just to have it then I would get the hesitation but a first pressing of the deluxe edition with gatefold and 2xLP on a very fitting color is priced just about right. I also doubt highly you will be getting a better deal on a repress but whatever floats yalls boat. 

to sum it up:

"this is too much."

*spent $24 plus shipping on a split with 2 cover songs 3 days prior*

I have three gift cards that I'm trying to use to order it and it keeps changing it's response when I enter them. First it displays the amounts, then it doesn't accept them, now it says all of them have nothing on them. Going to be fucking furious if I miss out, even if there is a repress.

I have three gift cards that I'm trying to use to order it and it keeps changing it's response when I enter them. First it displays the amounts, then it doesn't accept them, now it says all of them have nothing on them. Going to be fucking furious if I miss out, even if there is a repress.

Call customer service

I'm not reading through four pages since I went to sleep last night, so I don't know if this is still available or not, but if anyone wants me to order this or anything else from HT for them, let me know. Just be aware that First-class mail prices have almost doubled. So it's gonna be a pretty good bit to ship it to you.

Best movie.

It should be in the rules of VC that watching HF is required viewing! Half the lyrics of FUCT are cribbed from the damn thing!

"Don't tell anybody you don't own fucking Blonde on Blonde."

"Holy shite. What the fuck is that? 

It's the new Belle and Sebastian... 

It's a record we've been listening to and enjoying, Barry. 

Well, that's unfortunate, because it sucks ass."

high_fidelity_jackblack.jpg