PO - Death Cab for Cutie - The Barsuk Years LMTD Ed Collection

Anybody else get the replacements yet? I hate that we don't know anything about shipping. How long do we wait until we think there's a problem. 

I'd say a week or two after the Amazon date of July 9th. Honestly though, we never received any word from AinR that these were finished and shipping out; only one person that we know of did. This whole release has been a head-scratcher from a customer service standpoint so I really just don't have a clue. 

I'd say a week or two after the Amazon date of July 9th. Honestly though, we never received any word from AinR that these were finished and shipping out; only one person that we know of did. This whole release has been a head-scratcher from a customer service standpoint so I really just don't have a clue. 

That one person was me, and that's only because I emailed them. I guess I'll set a reminder on my phone for July 25th. That's a full two weeks. I really thought that AinR had their ish together... boy was I wrong. 

I really thought that AinR had their ish together... boy was I wrong. 

&

no replacements for me yet. its really weird that only one person has received it...

I'm assuming they'll start arriving within a week or so but that's just a complete hunch. I've been hunting through a few different hashtags on twitter and instagram to see when people start posting about getting them. Nothing yet though. somethingtobreak is a golden goose at this point. 

no replacements for me yet. its really weird that only one person has received it...

The replacements were pressed in germany, the plant is only a few hours away from my home, think thats why I'm the only one (on VC) who got the replacements that quick.

But you guys are right with the communication, I should reach out to them again to ask for the 45 rpm "Trans" ... let's see what they're doing.

not sure if this has been addressed, but yesterday i got an email from amazon saying my box finally shipped. after about 10 different date change emails, it was crazy to get an email saying it actually shipped. will be in my hands on tuesday. excited to check it out and have it hopefully be free of issues.