PO: As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest

my initial order was for 1 split. that order got cancelled, then a few days later the green and red went back up so i ordered one of each. a couple days later clear went back up so i got one of those too as a precaution. i figured, if i got any extra i could just give them to people here for cost, otherwise itd be a failsafe. good thing i did, now i have the clear as the only one left that hasnt gotten cancelled, but it still says pre-order at this point so who knows. i bet that one gets cancelled too. 

if they cancel my third order, my fail safe....well then  :mellow:

my initial order was for 1 split. that order got cancelled, then a few days later the green and red went back up so i ordered one of each. a couple days later clear went back up so i got one of those too as a precaution. i figured, if i got any extra i could just give them to people here for cost, otherwise itd be a failsafe. good thing i did, now i have the clear as the only one left that hasnt gotten cancelled, but it still says pre-order at this point so who knows. i bet that one gets cancelled too. 

if they cancel my third order, my fail safe....well then  :mellow:

If God forbid your clear gets canceled, I got your back with my green that says it shipped with a tracking # and all. Lets just hope that doesn't happen.

damn youre so right. i didnt even see that. randomhero or michelle, one of you guys should help out blanchard if you can!

also, billy, off topic, but i have a DC # for you. ill shoot it over now. 

Willing to help out either one of you! Granted everything works out with my order, that is.