PO: As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest

thanks guys. i would like both of those but ive already reached my like limit for the day.

the most important thing is a sense of community, and im happy to be a part of one that shows a very strong sense of it. i try and help out any way that i can, and people do the same. its a wonderful balance of relationship. 

I'm not to sure how being a sook is a positive asset, your not the only person to have their order cancelled, but you sure as hell let everyone know about, day in and day out, gees your a true asset to these boards!

Says the guy with 44 posts and zero positive feedback about the guy with almost 6,000 posts and 49 counts of positive feedback. Seems someone is a bit jealous.

He's the same guy that said this:

08 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

Woke up to a "reversed order" on my red copy.  Seems like most of the reversed orders came from the red press, not the green.

-and-

09 January 2013 - 12:42 AM

I wonder how much The splits are gonna sell for on eBay :/ I'm scared. I really want one but don't have a ton I'd be willing to spend. Anyone think the splits listed at $250 will ever sell?

----------------------------------------------------------

Hmm...

Friend of mine had his order cancelled ,so anyone willing to help out? I realize there's a bunch of people asking and arguing in this thread, so if there's any left over when the smoke clears, help us out? If not, its cool. I'll probably hand him one of my extra HUMs as a consolation, but either way. Yea