BLINK 182 - NEW EP

amnstypls

I like it for the most part. Wanna hear it in higher quality but glad it not cut from the same mold as Neighborhoods. I liked that album but was sorta hoping that was a 1 time thing based on the time they have had. That being said this reminds me of Box Car Racer and wanna see how the other songs play out but Blink 182 may be able to top their self-title one day if they continue this path.

I don't understand what they're trying to do in these songs. It's just not very good music.

And I like Blink 182.

To each his own. The more I listen to this song the more I love it. I think everyone wants the "old" blink sound back, but this is also just one song. For all we know, the other ones could sound like Dude Ranch.

To each his own. The more I listen to this song the more I love it. I think everyone wants the "old" blink sound back, but this is also just one song. For all we know, the other ones could sound like Dude Ranch.

Don't really care if it's the "old" Blink sound or not, I just want to hear some growth!

For example, their Self Titled album doesn't sound like "old" Blink, meaning Cheshire or Dude Ranch, but you hear the progression and ideas and you can still tell it's Blink!

This sounds like they're out of ideas and they're throwing it out there to make $100 on a piece of crap wrapping paper bundle.