DC TV (Arrow/Flash/Legends/Supergirl)

• 3 weeks later...

Guys - I don't know why I started watching Flash. Seemed kind of juvenile. I've never watched Arrow. But alas - I started it.

NOW I CAN'T GET ENOUGH. GIVE ME MORE FLASH.

MORE FLASH! MORE FLASH! MORE FLASH! MORE FLASH! MORE FLASH! 

There's no good reason not to catch up on Arrow if you like Flash a lot. You'll miss some of the bigger picture storylines as well going forward, as they crossover.

I actually enjoy The Flash more than Arrow. Some of the acting on Arrow...ugh. The Flash moves along at a quick pace, no pun intended. 

I thought the producers did a great job combining both shows with their different crossover points in the plot: Felicity guest starring and the actual crossover episodes were great. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Writing on these things can be so sloppy. The main conflict of last night's Flash could have been completely side-stepped by a couple police snipers.

I'm with ya. Captain Cold would be a great Arrow villain, but that "showdown" was so contrived. It's also been established that the Flash can pretty much move faster than a normal human can react. He should have been able to just run up and take the gun out of his hand before he knew what was going on.

Still love the both shows, but there are times where still think they just stretch things beyond what leeway you give them in a drama about superheroes. Another example was the opening of Arrow where somehow they couldn't hit Roy on a motorcycle with a machine gun from 5 feet away. Arrow was really bad in the beginning at allowing Oliver to "dodge" bullets (pretty sure I wrote about it on the first page or two here) but they got a lot better as they developed storylines. That scene was too much like the initial episodes.