PO: Appleseed Cast-Low Level Owl I&II Re-press

Oh Deep Elm! 

I rejected doing the gold edition because technically there are still 150+ silver editions left.  Granted they are trapped in the basement of my old distributor, but I will get them back sooner than later methinks. 

Come to think of it, I think that conversation may have only existed in my head as the thought of replying to D.E. made me want to yak. 

Either way, Big School is run by a bad-ass dude so I hope it all goes well for him. 

Wee!

Ryan

Oh Deep Elm! 

I rejected doing the gold edition because technically there are still 150+ silver editions left.  Granted they are trapped in the basement of my old distributor, but I will get them back sooner than later methinks. 

Come to think of it, I think that conversation may have only existed in my head as the thought of replying to D.E. made me want to yak. 

Either way, Big School is run by a bad-ass dude so I hope it all goes well for him. 

Wee!

Ryan

I found a silver one randomly on musicdirect last year at this time

edit: i know that doesnt mean anything, but its surprising what turns up when things are supposedly "long OOP"

I have been patiently waiting for the reveal of whats in that fucking basement for so long...fingers crossed for some Mare Vitalis

Someone on the Graveface Forum recently hooked me up with a 1st pressing of Mare Vitalis that he found at a local shop!

I'd still like the Graveface pressing, though.

Oh man, when he gets all that shit out of lockup my bank account is going to feel some pain!

Someone on the Graveface Forum recently hooked me up with a 1st pressing of Mare Vitalis that he found at a local shop!

I'd still like the Graveface pressing, though.

Oh man, when he gets all that shit out of lockup my bank account is going to feel some pain!

If you don't mind, how much did you pay for it?

There's a goldie on ebaY for only $79.99!  

edit: no, it's not me and I don't know the seller, or recognize the username. 

flippers gotta flip. at least there were a 1000 of them pressed.

ambivalent feelings about 150 silver copies  holed up though....still potentially available to the market, but definitely stoked about MV being a potential!