BASEMENT - LEFTOVER RECORD RELEASE COPIES!

• 2 weeks later...

It's never happened before. they're always really good about leaving my records in my apartments office. I seriously have one of those little tiny mail boxes, I have no idea how they got it in there.

I went to USPS who apparently handles Royal Mail and they said I need to go to the main office in my city and file a claim. The lady said I really shouldn't have opened the package, I should have taken pictures of it jammed in my mailbox and then opened it in front of a USPS employee so they could see the damage wasn't caused by me... So basically they make it as difficult as possible to get your money back... I still plan on filing a claim, I just need to find time to go there.

It's never happened before. they're always really good about leaving my records in my apartments office. I seriously have one of those little tiny mail boxes, I have no idea how they got it in there.

I went to USPS who apparently handles Royal Mail and they said I need to go to the main office in my city and file a claim. The lady said I really shouldn't have opened the package, I should have taken pictures of it jammed in my mailbox and then opened it in front of a USPS employee so they could see the damage wasn't caused by me... So basically they make it as difficult as possible to get your money back... I still plan on filing a claim, I just need to find time to go there.

Well because you have every motive to break your own rare record.