Texas Is the reason - Complete collection

• 2 weeks later...

is there anything on here that i don't already have?

i own the 12", the 7" ep, and the promise ring split,

Yeah they recorded two new tracks I think

2xLP TRACK LISTING: 1.  Johnny On The Spot 2.  The Magic Bullet Theory 3.  Nickel Wound 4.  There's No Way I Can Talk Myself Out Of This One Tonight (The Drinking Song) 5.  Something To Forget (Version II) 6.  Do You Know Who You Are? 7.  Back And To The Left 8.  The Day's Refrain dot.gif 9.  A Jack With One Eye 10.  Every Little Girl's Dream (previously unreleased) 11.  When Rock 'N' Roll Was Just A Baby (previously unreleased) 12.  Blue Boy 13.  Something To Forget (Version I) 14.  If It's Here When We Get Back It's Ours 15.  Dressing Cold 16.  Antique dot.gif

Yeah they recorded two new tracks I think

2xLP TRACK LISTING: 1. Johnny On The Spot 2. The Magic Bullet Theory 3. Nickel Wound 4. There's No Way I Can Talk Myself Out Of This One Tonight (The Drinking Song) 5. Something To Forget (Version II) 6. Do You Know Who You Are? 7. Back And To The Left 8. The Day's Refrain dot.gif 9. A Jack With One Eye 10. Every Little Girl's Dream (previously unreleased) 11. When Rock 'N' Roll Was Just A Baby (previously unreleased) 12. Blue Boy 13. Something To Forget (Version I) 14. If It's Here When We Get Back It's Ours 15. Dressing Cold 16. Antique dot.gif

Where can I order this?

Got my blood orange in the mail on Friday. Sounds and looks great, and I swear it's 180g but don't have a scale to confirm. If not it has to be 140g. Does Rev typically not post pressing info? I didn't see any numbers anywhere in this thread or on their product page for this. I'm guessing at least 1000 of each of the two colors.