Ceremony / Titus Andronicus split Pressing info

speaking of ceremony I emailed ross a few months back to see if he had any copies of society verse as it's getting sold for a good amount on ebay. He said b9 will be putting out another edition in the next few months. oh well it was worth the $30 to me

Awesome. I always wondered if they would do another run. I can't justify spending $30+ for it.

I just got an email from ceremony saying that matador sent them 50 clear.

They're sending me one for free because of my support these guys rule so hard

Yeah, I don't know which band member is answering the email, but he offered to meet up and give me a grey of He-God for the delays and since we live in the same city. Great band and cool guys.

And not matter what anyone else says, I still think Zoo is a fucking great album. Different than their other stuff, but still great in its own right.

I got a grey one when they first went up numbered 35/66.

The sleeves are numbered, but the records are unmarked. So anyone can just switch in a gray one, and to use ebay vernacular, call it RARE, OOP!! Unless they created a database that lists the sleeve number and corresponding record color it’s fakable. I don’t think they said from this number to this number is gray or this number to this number is black etc… Besides, there are actually 88 records with sleeves?? And it’s still up in the Ceremony webstore (listed as on black).

So i tried to just give these dudes like $10 for gas during their next tour because they do it right, don't rip people off, records and shipping and T shirts are normal price. I was refunded my money and given shirts and old records and all this shit for free. So not only does their music rip, they rip as people too! I've been a fan since Still, Nothing Moves You, but the Zoo is my favorite. I did that shirt mystery bundle where they send out past tour shirts or whatever for $12, $6 a shirt. He said he threw a bunch of extra shirts and records since I've been nice. But the dude Anthony is so nice its unreal!