Dine Alone: City and Colour Holiday Vinyl + Alexisonfire Releases

try to keep some perspective on this box set guys.. we're not going to make 10 of them, there will be plenty. there were a lot of issues tracking down masters, original art files and making this a special box to commemorate the band. that being said, we're getting closer to having a PO but we just want to make sure we have a grasp on everything before we start collecting money.

That's some good news indeed. Would be nice to be able to order it when it gets online while at work : D.

Also about that, can sites as "Banquetrecords.co.uk" can be trusted in that issue when it gets online? Or is it the best to order from dinealone itself? (just so I'm ready when the moment is there)

That's some good news indeed. Would be nice to be able to order it when it gets online while at work : D.

Also about that, can sites as "Banquetrecords.co.uk" can be trusted in that issue when it gets online? Or is it the best to order from dinealone itself? (just so I'm ready when the moment is there)

I would say banquet can be trusted. Never had a problem with them, and they always respond within a day to any email enquiries I had.

the lp mailers are even shittier.. my basement record came with bent corners.

Hmm, I've only ever ordered a couple of LP's from them. Got one on order atm actually. With how heavy the box set's likely to be, it may not cost me much more to go to London and collect one, rather than have it sent. Then I can make sure it's okay and doesn't get damaged in transit.

got itunes originals today and i'm in america. check your mail peeps!

did i miss something, or is it weird that the return address was shopradiocast?

Got mine today too, was seriously baffled at first since I haven't ordered anything from SRC in months.

My digital download code doesn't work though.  =(