Dine Alone: City and Colour Holiday Vinyl + Alexisonfire Releases

Thank you!

I'll look for it as well, but if it will go up on Dine Alone's web site before it goes up on Banquet, I'm not sure I will have it in me to wait for Banquet to have any.

Justin, can you confirm Banquet will have them? and if so, how many they'll have? I'm afraid of ending up losing them both.

THIS.

But Shifres, I might have some extra information,

When Banquet Records do PO, they always have this little "counter" who keeps track of how many there are available. So I guess it's pretty solid as a rock that you'll have one if you PO over there, at least I'm going to try due the shipping.

THIS.

But Shifres, I might have some extra information,

When Banquet Records do PO, they always have this little "counter" who keeps track of how many there are available. So I guess it's pretty solid as a rock that you'll have one if you PO over there, at least I'm going to try due the shipping.

dine alone does a pretty good job at not overselling... so no matter where you order from, if you get confirmation, i think you'll be all set. 

There's actually another thread in the private "Cool Members" forum that has the pressing info, release date, and preorder information. Only people that don't ask redundant questions get access. We've also got our Deja Entendu represses in hand already and sometime Touché Amore does exclusive webcam concerts for us.

There's actually another thread in the private "Cool Members" forum that has the pressing info, release date, and preorder information. Only people that don't ask redundant questions get access. We've also got our Deja Entendu represses in hand already and sometime Touché Amore does exclusive webcam concerts for us.

you win the internet.

amazing. haha

also, stop bumming this thread its getting everyone excited.. when theres something to announce you guys will know..

still have none of the C&C holiday records and the Alexisonfire iTunes LP that I ordered.

I haven't gotten my order either! I didnt get Itunes and dogs blood. This keeps happening whenever I order from Dine Alone. 

Justin, you're awesome please help us! The last email I got months ago asked if i had recevied them, I replied no. :(

still have none of the C&C holiday records and the Alexisonfire iTunes LP that I ordered.

I haven't gotten my order either! I didnt get Itunes and dogs blood. This keeps happening whenever I order from Dine Alone. 

Justin, you're awesome please help us! The last email I got months ago asked if i had recevied them, I replied no. :(

pm'd

It's amazing how many times we have had to post "read the thread and you'll know as much as everyone else" but I guess we are kinda wrong...Justin knows more than us, just can't tell us yet lol, guess we need to update the way we tell lazy people

You can't include Justin in that statement, he is part of the source.  If you want to get technical: "read the thread and you'll know as much as everyone else other than those involved in the release"