Dine Alone: City and Colour Holiday Vinyl + Alexisonfire Releases

If anyone is a flipper here, I'll drop $500 on one. PM me and we can keep it in private

not hating on you, but let patience save you some money here. there's a great chance more will be released. I'd venture to say $500 could probably buy one of these any old day if it comes to that.

did they buy button actually take you to a payment screen at one point?

It took you to the page of the Box on the store, then you could add it to your cart and checkout from there. It wasn't an instant, takes-you-right-to-checkout thing. There was another screen or two you had to work through.

did they buy button actually take you to a payment screen at one point?

not even close. saving grace seemed to have an account already. but i kept getting the white page of death every time i tried to load the store. i got to paypal once and it acted like it was taking me back to the store to confirm but never did. i copied that link and kept trying and kept getting a white screen. and eventually i got a confirmation email, nothing ever loaded. just bizarre...

https://theonlybandever.com/store/#s08c=1&s08p=4103

Now this link is giving a 'sold out' thing, but there is a picture and an actual page of it up, as opposed to being blank like it was for a half hour or so. So that means someone somewhere is sitting on a computer working on it. Yay!