I'm just going to state the obvious because apparently it still needs to be stated. I've been reading a SCAMMER sales thread, and seriously guys don't do that. It really hurts the collecting community and is just stupid. Also, especially do not do this if you are a fan of ANY band I like ESPECIALLY Coheed. Fuck.

Most of you who read this thread are probably thinking "we know. what a pointless fucking post." This is directed at those of you who don't. Not that it's anyone who frequents this thread.

I'm just going to state the obvious because apparently it still needs to be stated. I've been reading a SCAMMER sales thread, and seriously guys don't do that. It really hurts the collecting community and is just stupid. Also, especially do not do this if you are a fan of ANY band I like ESPECIALLY Coheed. Fuck.

Most of you who read this thread are probably thinking "we know. what a pointless fucking post." This is directed at those of you who don't. Not that it's anyone who frequents this thread.

Agree completley. It's the posts that follows from people saying 'Oh, I'll have to be a lot more careful who I sell to' and 'You can't trust anyone on the internet' etc. Don't let one knobhead of a kid ruin it for the rest of us. By all means back yourself up with paypal and insurance but don't lose all the trust you have with people on here.

We have a good thing going on here, let's not ruin it.

Researchers too. I think they are big in academia. I do a fair amount of non-profit websites and they are always splashing CVs around. 

Yeah. In all honesty I think that's why docs use CVs. They do research and publish articles and the like. I'll never forget the first time someone asked me to get a copy of someone's CV. I thought I had misheard and they said CD or CB. Eventually I asked the guy for his CD and he said, I think you mean CV. Forwarded it over and I was two letters smarter  more knowledge-y that day.

It seriously pissed me off thaf he's a COTF too

It seriously pissed me off that Hend a COTF too

Yeah. We're already considered some of the most annoying fans anyway. I'm like: "don't make it fucking worse little kid!" Anyway I just needed to vent my anger. It seriously pisses me off when people fuck other like-minded people over.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic