girlfriend says i'm angry all the time now, and i have to agree. i wonder what it's like not to be pissed off at everything. for instance, coworker started babbling instructions at me while eating food and i was verymuchthisclose to yelling stop. stop and finish eating before you talk to me you gross fucking human who has no manners whatsoever.

i don't like being like this. i need a new job. and to sell my house. and to leave north carolina.

but i'll probably just go home and play fallout new vegas ultimate edition after looking through job lists.

You can tell that person to stop speaking to you with food in his mouth in a polite manner, while being a dick in your head. Or, "sorry I couldn't understand you with all that food in your mouth, what was that?" or you can laugh at them and when they give you a weird look "Oh I thought you were joking with all that food in your mouth." I am a huge dick and think everybody around me in the world is an asshole. But I've realized I can't be a dick head all the time, it's not very appealing. So I'm a smart ass without being a smart ass. 

i was once a super angry and bitter man. and it was my job. i left that job and got on meds.

i am SOOO much better now.

godspeed.

already on the meds. it's absolutely my job. thanks dude.

You can tell that person to stop speaking to you with food in his mouth in a polite manner, while being a dick in your head. Or, "sorry I couldn't understand you with all that food in your mouth, what was that?" or you can laugh at them and when they give you a weird look "Oh I thought you were joking with all that food in your mouth." I am a huge dick and think everybody around me in the world is an asshole. But I've realized I can't be a dick head all the time, it's not very appealing. So I'm a smart ass without being a smart ass. 

this particular person also enjoys burping loud and then laughing, singing loud and off key with her headphones on, and the occasional fart. she is a nice person she was just raised in a barn or something.

i was once a super angry and bitter man. and it was my job. i left that job and got on meds.

i am SOOO much better now.

godspeed.

I used to be super moody. Like days and days of bad piss poor moods. Realized I was always taking my job home with me. Got a new one, and it never comes home with me. If I hate my day at work, the feeling is almost always gone by the time I get home.

but I still hate everyone. In my head, quietly raging all the time when I'm out in public.

this particular person also enjoys burping loud and then laughing, singing loud and off key with her headphones on, and the occasional fart. she is a nice person she was just raised in a barn or something.

You must work with my half-sister.  She's well known for her burbs, lighting her farts on fire and wearing a t-shirt that shows everything of of her mooning the camera.  She would wear that around her kids, at family events anywhere.  She was much older but when growing up when would do family camping and stuff like that my parents would get mad at me because I would avoid her and her vag showing mooning shirt and her lighting her farts on fire. 

was it Sinatra again?

what a dick he can be.

It took me a little while, but I get it now, and A+ to you. You go, you.

super shitty, i feel you

Ugh it's the worst. My favorite thing is that the person (my boss) who is supposed to be checking my work before the client sees it conveniently "forgot" that it wasn't done the way the client likes it and sent it off anyway! Fantastic!

It took me a little while, but I get it now, and A+ to you. You go, you.

Ugh it's the worst. My favorite thing is that the person (my boss) who is supposed to be checking my work before the client sees it conveniently "forgot" that it wasn't done the way the client likes it and sent it off anyway! Fantastic!

and let me guess the blame rests all on you!

and let me guess the blame rests all on you!

My boss tried, but luckily the client called to speak to me directly and assured me that he knows it's not in fact my fault because he recognizes that there is nobody here to tell me what is right from wrong, lol.

BUT, I'm still stuck fixing the mistake by myself.  This project is a constant one that runs for 3 years, so more work along the same lines of this is piling up while I'm going back to fix each mistake from the last 2 weeks.

I picked a great week to become active on the boards again.

Brand new thread stickergate

Paramore thread with TeenageEric2.0

Mod sign up thread aka toki and Rambo final blood

Who bid up my btbam auction aka ultimate Casey and Patrick smackdown

I love VC.

I picked a great week to become active on the boards again.

Brand new thread stickergate

Paramore thread with TeenageEric2.0

Mod sign up thread aka toki and Rambo final blood

Who bid up my btbam auction aka ultimate Casey and Patrick smackdown

I love VC.

Don't forget Desensitizer and Condom

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic