Oh that's a pain in the butt. =\ My first iPhone had a light leak and I had to bring it back. & now that I think about it, when I initially got my iPad2 it also had light leaks and had to return it.

Did you return it to an Apple store? I got my phone from Verizon and I'm going to the Apple store instead, so I hope they don't tell me to go to Verizon. I've read some online forums and people have said that Apple has a "no dead pixel policy" in which even if you have one dead pixel, they replace your phone/iPod if you're still under warranty

I brought to Apple each time.  I never bought my Apple products from anywhere but Apple.  But each time I had the light leak issue, they swapped it out with a brand new one.  Also, I believe all cell phone carriers have a window of time after purchase that you can bring it back, no questions asked.

I brought to Apple each time.  I never bought my Apple products from anywhere but Apple.  But each time I had the light leak issue, they swapped it out with a brand new one.  Also, I believe all cell phone carriers have a window of time after purchase that you can bring it back, no questions asked.

Verizon has a 14 day window. I will try Apple first. Thanks for the advice!

Verizon has a 14 day window. I will try Apple first. Thanks for the advice!

If you make an appointment with the folks at the Apple store you can be in and out really quickly too, my ex-girlfriend has issues with her phone a few times and I think it took under 20 minutes each time.

If you make an appointment with the folks at the Apple store you can be in and out really quickly too, my ex-girlfriend has issues with her phone a few times and I think it took under 20 minutes each time.

Yessss definitely make an appt! You can do so right from your phone by downloading the Apple Store app.

Thanks for the advice. Downloading the app right now and I will make an appointment

back to work after a fantastic time with my girlfriend in san jose. for the first time, this visit, i looked at it as my new home. things i like and dislike, etc: pro: public transportation, con: crazy guy yelling "your race is going to end" to some black dude as he pounded the floor of the light rail. and so on.

i think i might just submit my resume to some staffing agencies out there and see what pans out. get ahold of my realtor if anything does and just say, sell it. whatever.

i can't be in NC any longer, you know?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic