Vegetarian now, but considering going back to pescetarian for this reason.

and I miss shrimp crab and crawfish so much. I'd italicize and bold "so much" if I wasn't on my phone.

The cravings come daily.

Plus, having a little fish in your diet is a good way to get protein. 

Over the last couple of months I have realized that I only eat meat when I am eating out or when I am a guest at someone's house. Otherwise, I don't. Plus, the only meats I really like are chicken and fish. The more I learn about chicken, the less I want to eat it, and I simply cannot stop eating sushi.... ever. So! Thus, a decision was born. 

But I applaud you for cutting it out. I don't think I could

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.

umm can i go on birth control for this??

you definitely can! I started the pill because of my blood disorder and my Dr wanted to know when my numbers were going to dip due to shark week. I stopped it in 2010 and went back on it in 2012 bc my cramps got too unbearable. :( I was throwing up from them.

umm can i go on birth control for this??

sorry men in this thread.

but yeah, I did a lot of research and decided what I wanted to do instead of what my doctor wanted me to do. she was pushing me toward the implant or nuva ring, I did not want the implant since my friend had just gotten it and gotten MRSA because the incision area became infected, so fuck that. another girlfriend had the nuva ring, and it would get 'stuck' on her boyfriend during sex, so fuck that also. I've tried all different kinds since I was 16, and this one is by far my favorite (jolessa)

I went to planned parenthood, 10 minute convo with the doctor (no exam) told her what I wanted, and was out the door with the script I wanted.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic