I would pose this question in the girl thread but I feel like I'm 6 and the Title says "No Boys Allowed" so since you're a girl I'll ask you this:

I got into an argument with a fellow feminist friend about abortion, and if most pro-choice people consider this unborn human, a human; she has no problem with the act of abortion and is for it, she just doesn't like the ideology most feminist have about the state of the child being a human or not, what are your thoughts?

I'm not toooo sure what you're asking here. 

The whole non-human/human debate is really difficult and I wouldn't know where to stand with it, honestly. 

You aren't killing a full term baby and that's why it's kind of blurred as to whether or not it should be considered a human. 

I'm pro-choice because I believe that as a women, it's your body to do what you please. If someone is considering an abortion it's not always because they don't want the baby but because they're not in a place in their life where they can afford to take care of it either mentally or physically. The argument against that is that abortion is a permanent decision that will effect you permanently...but surprise! so is having a baby.

The apartment above me is a family, late 20's mother, possibly the father and a 6'ish year old kid. The kid is awake, daily at 7am running jumping and stomping. The kid does not go to sleep until 11pm. The kid is then back up, every night around 2am for a half hour. This kid has more energy than any other kid in the world. From the sounds of it, there is a decent chance that they have trampolines set up that the kid jumps off throughout the day. I really don't want to be "that guy" - but I can't take it much longer. I have put up with it for 11 months now.

we used to have one of those small workout tramps at my fathers when I was growing up. my younger brothers would set it at the arm of the couch run down the hallway and front flip over the arm onto the couch. it was entertaining to watch.

I found out a few minutes ago that I still have one song that will make me cry no matter what. it came on spotify and thank god I caught it in time because I began to tear up in public. thats always a great time.

from a local joint? man, i want extra cheesy pizza right now. like ninja turtle pizza, where the cheese is dripping off haha

Aw dude you would love the local pizzerias here in San Diego

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/nations-top-pizza-not-nyc-chicago-160312322.html

The best part about it all? Record shops are pretty close by :)

I'm going to my hometown and house sitting for my parents this weekend. First thing I'm going to do when I get there is get a large order of these things called cheesy squares from the local pizza place. The joint has changed owners and names 5 or 6 times since I've lived there but they've always kept the cheesy squares. People would riot if they went away.

I've been thinking about them for over a month.

I hope when you open your box henster, there is a fat string of cheese leading from the lid to the pizza.

haha, nah...no go on the fat string of cheese on the lid. but it was pretty light on sauce so it was pretty cheesy. light sauce is the best. even no sauce is good sometimes. 

Early closing. Weird

well we were still ordering delivery when i posted, and they close at 1030. im still new to the dover area and i dont know where anything is. 

Aw dude you would love the local pizzerias here in San Diego

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/nations-top-pizza-not-nyc-chicago-160312322.html

The best part about it all? Record shops are pretty close by :)

ooo a nice thick crust, get full of a few slices. a lot of that style back in home CT.

pizza / records, nice combo

Don't know if anybody is really into tech and new apps, but Facebook put out their new "Paper" app today. They'd been working on it for a while. It's fantastic, very sleek and easy to maneuver. It's somewhat basic now as fas as what topics you can follow, but I'd expect to see Facebook expand it very soon. I've already gotten rid of my Facebook and Facebook Messenger apps in favor of this. I've got an iPhone, but I'd expect to see it on Android devices as well. Check it out when you've got some free time.

Edit: Tip: Search "Facebook Paper" in order to find it easier. If you just search "Paper," you'll get a lot of other apps before this one.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic