I wanna be a cam boy but that's not as in high demand as cam girls and doesn't pay as much, oh what I wouldn't do to get paid for being slightly above average looking.

It probably is in high demand you just have to find the right demographic. There are too many pervs out there for it not to be. 

How does one start doing that? Like someone has to sponsor them, right? To be on a website and get paid and have the right setup? So fucking weird...

YOu can just sign up on any site. you have to provide a valid drivers license though and fill out paperwork.

I’ve talked about it a few times before but one of my friends was a cam girl. it was actually couple sex. it was set up in a small room in their basement which was also a grow room. they were an interaccial couple so they made A LOT of money. she showed me how it works one time. they sit on cam for a while until they get enough people to join a private paid show and then they’ll go for 30 min or an hour. people in the private show could request certain things for a certain amout of money, like ‘finish on face’ for 20 tokens (1 token was a dollar I think).

god it was crazy.

This sounds exactly like Kev and V from Shameless (the american version). 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic