how did you and your friend meet, logan?

Are you ready for this...

...Myspace. We were connected through a band with mutual friends and have been close ever since.

I up voted him to fix it for you =]

Thanks girl!

And yikes, what a dramatic morning you had :/

...Myspace. We were connected through a band with mutual friends and have been close ever since.

Thanks girl!

And yikes, what a dramatic morning you had :/

that's awesome, the internet is amazing sometimes.

My friend has been so back and forth with this wedding bs.  She just told me they found this venue who is doing everything they asked and it's cheaper for them so they're booking it for November 9th of this year.  That's less than 8 months from now.

I'm upset about it so I told her I have a wedding that weekend.  It was reactionary but I hate how they're going about planning all of this.  She's telling me that her mom is pissed off because she's inviting friends but not her aunts, uncles, and cousins.  This is a mess.

i met my bff (from texas) online! i was friends with her friend through some music messageboard (i legit don't remember; this was probably 12 years ago haha), and she was all 'you have to talk to my friend because you guys would totally hit it off!' and we did and the rest is history. and neither of us talk to the original mutual friend anymore, haha. now i'm the godmother to her kid!

if people look at me weird when i tell them that how we met story, im just like OK HOWD YOU MEET YOUR BOYFRIEND?! DRUNK AT THE BAR?! that's what i thought.

I feel I should watch that show...

I'm finding it really eerie that the plane is still missing.  My 1st theory is LOST, obviously.  My 2nd is that whoever these two people are who used the stolen passports may very well know how to fly a plane.  Could've hijacked it, flew lower than the radars, and landed it at some remote island somewhere for reasons unknown.

how did security somewhere not catch those guys with stolen passports? i mean....i dunno. with as many security precautions in place now at airports, you'd think one of the places they passed through would have caught onto that.

then again, last year i accidentally took a knife (like this: http://www.amazon.com/Smith-Wesson-SWFRS-Response-Serrated/dp/B0015A5C70/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1394469728&sr=8-1&keywords=first+responder+knife)  in my backpack onto a plane. went through all the fancy dancy x-ray scanners and everything. i was horrified when i got to my destination and realized that i had accidentally left it in there the whole time. i left it with my friend in TX cuz there was no way in hell i was trying to pull that off again, haha.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic