There was this guy at mine dressed like Marty from the first film.  He fucking knew every trivia question, it was kind of badass.

That's awesome.  I think we had some people dressed as him in our theatre, too.  I was Marty for halloween a handful of years back.  People didn't register who it was though... Youngins.

I agree.  People are too worried about death and being worried.  I just live day by day and enjoy it.  You can die at any moment, that is why you need to make every minute matter.  In the words of Doc Brown:

DocBrown.jpg

I think it's great that this picture captures the exact moment in which he's pointing to his crotch. Haha

she has not mentioned it.

i want to read it now.

probably but I MISSED IT.

I definitely did but it was a long time ago. It gives me crazy heebie jeebies. Maybe I'll write about it in a few.

Please don't hate me, I've never seen any of the BTTF movies. I always want to watch them but I just...haven't. 

Old people like one of two things:

Men: Matlock

Women: Golden Girls

Both awesome shows - I am looking forward to being old. 

ha, i used to watch matlock all the time back in the day. there's a good chance i've seen every golden girls ep there is. and i for sure have seen all of murder she wrote.

because I AM AWESOME

Old people like one of two things:

Men: Matlock

Women: Golden Girls

Both awesome shows - I am looking forward to being old. 

i love the golden girls already. it's on every night on the hallmark channel!

also, my dad loves watching it, too. one time my mom and i were out shopping all day, and when we came home, my dad was coming down from upstairs just carrying an empty carton of ice cream. while we werent there he watched the golden girls and ate a carton of ice cream.

i love the golden girls already. it's on every night on the hallmark channel!

also, my dad loves watching it, too. one time my mom and i were out shopping all day, and when we came home, my dad was coming down from upstairs just carrying an empty carton of ice cream. while we werent there he watched the golden girls and ate a carton of ice cream.

One day I was at this fundraising party in NYC. I was brooding off on a couch in a Holden-esque moment of thinking everyone in the room were phonies. This older lady asks to sit next to me and without looking up I say please. When she sits I look over and it's Rue Mcclanahan. We spent the next hour chatting about life and animals in particular. She couldn't have been any damn cooler, such a sweetheart. I thought we had a nice bonding time talking about chimpanzees and whatnot that I almost asked for her number. One of life's regrets that I didn't I suppose. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic