Nice. I've been on a Budweiser kick myself, although I have been enjoying Miller Lite as of late since they've been putting them out in the retro cans

Fully back the retro can, best thing about Miller Lite is that you can drink 20 of them and get wrecked then feel like you didn't the next morning. Love it.

we have secruuurity but yesterday he was 'gone' in the afternoon when this happened.

last year someone threw a brick through my window and took shit. damn, a real shitty area we work.

who had the balls, the time to crack a safe in broad daylight in front of windows?

a bit leery to walk to my car, ya dig?

I have nothing against guns, I go shooting with my dad semi-regularly, but 4 seems excessive unless he was taking them somewhere or going to a range after work.

also someone number 2 in your char charlie? jesus

Weekend in order of priority:

1. Take son to breakfast with his Grandpa, cousin and Uncle - we call it Boys Morning

2. Watch the Gators destroy UConn

3. Take son to best friends birthday party

4. Get in 4-5 hours of training

5. Get a haircut

6. Pass the boot for the fire department at the Street Fair Sunday

7. See Captain America

I list this because I'm appalled that Captain America wound up so low on my list of things to do.

Anyone else constantly making lists? I do it everyday first thing I get in to my office. I kind of list obsessed. I always check things off and make notations. When things come up that I need to add I always put them on the list then check them off even if they are done by the time I've written them down. 

we have secruuurity but yesterday he was 'gone' in the afternoon when this happened.

last year someone threw a brick through my window and took shit. damn, a real shitty area we work.

who had the balls, the time to crack a safe in broad daylight in front of windows?

a bit leery to walk to my car, ya dig?

I believe the confusion is in the second statement. Did they steal stuff or take a shit in your car?

so here is some awesome news. third break in at work (car in broad daylight across the street) and they guy (sits next to me) has a conceal and carry license. they broke into his car safe and took 4 guns.

awesome.

Why wasn't he concealing and carrying a single gun, rather than keeping 4 in his car...? I also have concealed carry and I would never leave a bunch of guns in my car, even in a gun safe.

Do it!  I still get all tense and freaked out even tho I've seen it all before, haha.  I miss when it was airing in real time because of all the theories and questions lol.

I think I'm going to, wifey seemed into it too!

Edit: I only caught the last season when it was airing, so I got to watch everything else straight through without interruption  :)

I learned about shrinkage when I was like 10 watching seinfeld re-runs.

my mom also found "I want to have sex with kyle" in my diary, I didn’t even know what sex was but heard it on Seinfeld. I wasn’t allowed to watch it for a while after that.

Why wasn't he concealing and carrying a single gun, rather than keeping 4 in his car...? I also have concealed carry and I would never leave a bunch of guns in my car, even in a gun safe.

i have no idea. hes angry about it, ill ask when he calms down. the irony is:

1. the security guard is not armed

2. our building does not allow weapons in the building

it totally makes no sense and i think he's silly for toting around 4 at once.

I think I'm going to, wifey seemed into it too!

Edit: I only caught the last season when it was airing, so I got to watch everything else straight through without interruption  :)

Watching it in real time was brutal, haha.  But I'm also glad I experienced it that way.  Wednesdays were notoriously known as "Whatthefuck?! Wednesdays"

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic