I'm going on Friiiiidayyyyy~~

I go 3.5/4 for Philly sports (Flyers, Sixers, Eagles, Union - Union get the .5)

Phillies and baseball in general just bore me.

I'm 1/4 lol.  I've been a Phillies fan since I was a kid.  It was really cool and slightly terrifying being in Center City when they won the World Series in 08.  We had the Phillies riot and the Obama riot within weeks of eachother lol.

I used to be a Jets fan until they signed that dog killer... I'm a Devils fan when it comes to hockey.  I don't like basketball or soccer.  Well I like soccer, but I refuse to be a Red Bulls fan because their name is stupid and it's a money grab.

I'm going on Friiiiidayyyyy~~

I'm 1/4 lol.  I've been a Phillies fan since I was a kid.  It was really cool and slightly terrifying being in Center City when they won the World Series in 08.  We had the Phillies riot and the Obama riot within weeks of eachother lol.

I used to be a Jets fan until they signed that dog killer... I'm a Devils fan when it comes to hockey.  I don't like basketball or soccer.  Well I like soccer, but I refuse to be a Red Bulls fan because their name is stupid and it's a money grab.

i was always ambivalent towards the eagles until they signed vick, now i will root against them every single game.

the bf likes the penguins, so i #letsgopens all the time, i have been in love with penn state football since before i could walk, and i like the texas rangers because that's my second home. no real desire to go attend any sporting events, though.

I feel really shitty that I don't have a football team anymore.  Football is my favorite sport to watch and be a fan of.  You can't just pick another team to support, it just doesn't feel the same as when you naturally and legitimately put your support behind a club.  I like watching the Cardinals (my NFC team) but it doesn't feel right.

I feel really shitty that I don't have a football team anymore.  Football is my favorite sport to watch and be a fan of.  You can't just pick another team to support, it just doesn't feel the same as when you naturally and legitimately put your support behind a club.  I like watching the Cardinals (my NFC team) but it doesn't feel right.

i never really cared for the nfl or any team. since i love psu so much, i usually just kind of root for individual players who make it in the nfl, haha. example: i hate the cowboys, but i love sean lee.

i never really cared for the nfl or any team. since i love psu so much, i usually just kind of root for individual players who make it in the nfl, haha. example: i hate the cowboys, but i love sean lee.

That is probably the best thing to do.  I wish I had done that from the start, haha.  I don't even know what college team I'd be into.  Rutgers, while local, seems too trendy.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic