It was a friends birthday last night, so I was forced to go to the bar. Anyways, everyone was drinking at his house before the bar, and then a bunch of cabs came to pick everyone up. One of my good friends was there and dd'ing so I hopped in his car. Anyways, me, two of my good guy friends, and 3 girls I went to highschool with got in. I thought everyone was going to the bar, but turns out my two good guy friends were going to some shitty backyard house party instead, and it was cold as rainy and I didn't have a jacket, so that was out of the question. Anyways, they ended up going to the party, after they dropped me and the 3 girls off at a restaurant, as we waited for their friend to get off work to dd us. So I ended up doing purple vodka shots at a restaurant with 3 girls that I hadn't hung out with since highschool, and it was weird. Thank god I was drunk, or else it would have been awkward as hell.

I have a great ability of being able to make a tiny story into an essay apparently.

Yes, muahahaha.

Who all played?

copy and pasted

FUCK YOU PAY ME(clevo hc/Erba and friends)

SEA OF SHIT(chicago power violence)

NO TIME(pitt oi/hc)

KDC(buffalo melodic hc)

PIZZA HI FIVE(lima grind)

DISCPLES OF CHRIST(dc grind)

BACKSLIDER(philly power violence)

GRIN AND BEAR IT(clevo grind)

PANCREATECTOMIE(cbus goregrind)

KDC come through a lot and were great as always, reminds of stuff that I used to listen to in high school, in a good way. No Time was a surprise and were fucking great. I think Sea Of Shit's vocals are hilariously awesome, they were cool, and Fuck You Pay Me were insane. Frontman (clevo legend, 9 shocks, H100's etc...) was insane, running all over the place, outside, on top of the bar, slamming himself into the wall, he was entertainment 101. 

copy and pasted

NO TIME(pitt oi/hc)

KDC(buffalo melodic hc)

KDC come through a lot and were great as always, reminds of stuff that I used to listen to in high school, in a good way. No Time was a surprise and were fucking great. I think Sea Of Shit's vocals are hilariously awesome, they were cool, and Fuck You Pay Me were insane. Frontman (clevo legend, 9 shocks, H100's etc...) was insane, running all over the place, outside, on top of the bar, slamming himself into the wall, he was entertainment 101. 

Nice. That No Time demo is good stuff. I will have to explore some of the rest.

copy and pasted

NO TIME(pitt oi/hc)

KDC(buffalo melodic hc)

ERBA!!!!!!!!

My boyfriend got sick with that stomach flu on friday night, so I've spent most of my weekend wiping down anything he's touched with bleach.

The smell of bleach is absolutely terrible, but the thought of also getting sick is much worse.

The smell doesn't come off your hands for like 2 days and it's the worst thing ever...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic