Post the comment here.

After I posted everything that I was going on, letting everyone know I was moving, he posted 'our song' (LAME I KNOW) and said 'goodbye old friend'

then posted about how moving out of state for a boyfriend/girlfriend is bullshit and love is bullshit. 

he is bitter. I don't like being sub-facebook statused about, but oh well.

After I posted everything that I was going on, letting everyone know I was moving, he posted 'our song' (LAME I KNOW) and said 'goodbye old friend'

then posted about how moving out of state for a boyfriend/girlfriend is bullshit and love is bullshit. 

Yeesh. :mellow:

Wowwww. That second part.  Stay salty, old friend.

Ah I can see why the potluck thing can get annoying. I get where everyone is coming from. It the reason why I never go to parties.

I don't drink. Some people don't get that and constantly being bothered with hey you want a beer get frustrating. I pretty much get the same questions. Why don't you drink beer? Do you drink liquor? Well why not.

I can imagine it's the same when constantly being bothered about not eating meat. I'd rather let everyone know than to be bothered. Cause it will get to that point where I will tell someone to fuck off and then heads will roll!

he broke my heart, he had his chance. bb is 10000000x better than he could ever be anyway.

why are people still fb friends with their ex's anyway, it's masochism. delete.

edit: masochism isn't the word I meant but whatever

Seriously. I fucking love food. Not seeing the problem.

All of our potlucks aren't a social event anyway. Bring food, stick it somewhere, grab it on your lunch.

when there is a gaggle of nosey christian 60 year old ladies organizing potlucks, they are ALWAYS a social event here.

Ah I can see why the potluck thing can get annoying. I get where everyone is coming from. It the reason why I never go to parties.

I don't drink. Some people don't get that and constantly being bothered with hey you want a beer get frustrating. I pretty much get the same questions. Why don't you drink beer? Do you drink liquor? Well why not.

I can imagine it's the same when constantly being bothered about not eating meat. I'd rather let everyone know than to be bothered. Cause it will get to that point where I will tell someone to fuck off and then heads will roll!

i have the 'i don't eat red meat' AND the 'i don't drink. at all.' questions ahaha.

when there is a gaggle of nosey christian 60 year old ladies organizing potlucks, they are ALWAYS a social event here.

i have the 'i don't eat red meat' AND the 'i don't drink. at all.' questions ahaha.

I don't want to tell people why I don't drink, so the questions just don't stop.  The worst is when I ask for a caffeine free soda instead and I get a notsofunny remark about my age or "ahhh somebody's the DD tonight!"

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic