In an environment of adults that couldn't give less of a shit if I chose to or not to eat anything brought into a work pot luck.

I was more talking about the part where you tell them to fuck off. And I guess what I meant was less, how do you get away with that and more why would you be so rude to your coworkers?

I don't want to tell people why I don't drink, so the questions just don't stop.  The worst is when I ask for a caffeine free soda instead and I get a notsofunny remark about my age or "ahhh somebody's the DD tonight!"

my reason for not drinking is 'because i don't want to.' and no one will accept that as my answer. i'm the second youngest person here and apparently it's expected that i go out and get all craaaaaazzzyyyy and party on the weekends.

my reason for not drinking is 'because i don't want to.' and no one will accept that as my answer. i'm the second youngest person here and apparently it's expected that i go out and get all craaaaaazzzyyyy and party on the weekends.

I stopped telling people why I do anything.

I'm a fucking adult. Go away.

Yup that's pretty much how it is for me too.  I rarely ever drank to begin with, but I do enjoy hard cider.  But I don't wanna get into the whole "dr says no" ordeal so I just say "No thanks" when people offer me things. "You sure?"  "Yep."

Then the cycle repeats during the next round.

If you're idea of friends going out to drink beers on a weekend at the bar is people getting all crazy, you're quite right!

1. Buddies go to bar

2. Questions pop up

3. More drinking 

4. People back track onto former questions

5. More drinking

6. Shouting!

7. More drinks, everyones buying a round by this time

8. Someone orders food out of no where

9. more drinks

10. Another orders food out of no where

11. Good times~!/Craaaazzzzzy times for sure

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread