if he said right before he dropped off that he's going through some stuff, just knowing that he's okay and living his life might be as far as we all need to know what's going on. some of you may have a closer relationship with him and therefore will deserve to know more, but i don't outside of his postings here and probably shouldn't know what's going on without his consent.

just me 2c.

on another note i have been in a gangster rap mood lately and i cannot shake it. and i know i look so damn crazy as a blond white chick in a suit driving down the highway coming home listening to old school rap, but meh whatever, right?

Dr Octagon, that would be hilarious to pull up next to a lady in a suit blasting Dr Octagon

on another note i have been in a gangster rap mood lately and i cannot shake it. and i know i look so damn crazy as a blond white chick in a suit driving down the highway coming home listening to old school rap, but meh whatever, right?

Totally rad.

She had an interview for another serving job yesterday, so hopefully she gets it. She wouldn't be making as much, so it might be a little rough BUT we would qualify for health insurance again.

It all depends on how it goes when she talks to her bosses about how the drama, rumors, and lies need to stop.

She had an interview for another serving job yesterday, so hopefully she gets it. She wouldn't be making as much, so it might be a little rough BUT we would qualify for health insurance again.

It all depends on how it goes when she talks to her bosses about how the drama, rumors, and lies need to stop.

yeah, even though she'd be making less, health insurance is definitely something that will factor into her income anyway. hope it works out.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic