Question! 

Can anyone think of an event that was cancelled due to a scheduling conflict in the last 6 months? Really weird thing to ask, but it's for homework. I've been trying to use google but nothing is really coming up. 

The closest I found is that yesterday New Years Day had to move their venue tonight, but there isn't an article written about it so I can't use it. DUMB.

Just kidding, I can use the band as a 'personal' resource. Just found out the venue wasn't finished being built yet which is why it had to be rescheduled. I'm laughing.

Going to a strip club is like going to your favorite place to eat, paying for it and not being allowed to eat anything.

Hahaha I did t pay for anything. A kinda friend of mine is friends with a bunch if strippers I guess... Some creepy guy wanted to pay for a lap dance for me but I could never

Going to a strip club is like going to your favorite place to eat, paying for it and not being allowed to eat anything.

Hahaha I did t pay for anything. A kinda friend of mine is friends with a bunch if strippers I guess... Some creepy guy wanted to pay for a lap dance for me but I could never

Question! 

Can anyone think of an event that was cancelled due to a scheduling conflict in the last 6 months? Really weird thing to ask, but it's for homework. I've been trying to use google but nothing is really coming up. 

The closest I found is that yesterday New Years Day had to move their venue tonight, but there isn't an article written about it so I can't use it. DUMB.

If moving venues is considered a scheduling conflict, you can use Skate & Surf moving from Middletown to Asbury Park.

My half brother was married to stripper.  She was a terrifying woman.

Perhaps our best conversation was when she commented that she wore the same shoes as I was wearing when she was stripping.  I had on my Pink Converse All Stars.

my wife's BF is a stripper. she is the most bi-polar woman i have ever seen along with the dumbest. she comes over almost every Friday and i just listen to her work week stories. they are amazing.

Saw one of my best friends in high school do amateur night at a strip club. She brought us all along to cheer. She got first place, 700 bucks.

Then I went again another time, don't even remember why. It's crazy when the strippers go all the way to the top of the pole. It was like 2 stories high at least.

Been to my fair share of Bach parties... Not really into male strippers, too oily. And in too good of shape. I like large men.

Just got off the phone with career development and suddenly I feel really good about life. It could be because I was told that I was a lot farther along than most kids she works with, that my resume doesn't need any correcting, and that I'm doing an amazing job at making a name for myself in the industry.

I didn't realize how much this school does for us though. After I graduate, not only will they help place me but if I'm laid off three years down the road or just decide I want to do something else...I can call them and they'll help me find a new job. It's like that for the rest of my life. If I apply for a job they don't send me, I can e-mail them and ask them to put in a good word if they know the company and they do it. 

Kinda makes me realize that I probably did make the right choice. 

It was also just really cool to hear her end the phone call with "you're going to do so awesome in this industry, you probably won't even need me." 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic