Gonna try to get a passport today! Will post about my hilariously failed adventures as they occur. Should be some good material.

when my dad got his, he got his picture taken at the post office, then got a letter in the mail several weeks later telling him that the picture was unacceptable because of the glare on his glasses. one would think that they would know that at the time of taking the photo and seeing it on the computer screen.

Good luck... it was a hassle for me last time I had to get mine

It was actually really painless at the County Records building. The only hiccup was that I didn't know I needed a check or money order (should have more/less assumed that though) so I went to the bank that was two doors down and got a blank check printed. I told her about my mishaps with the USPS trying to get an appointment scheduled and she said that they probably just didn't want to do it so they tried to say the next available time was nearly a month away. Either way, I'm glad that my part of the process is over. Just gotta cross my fingers and hope everything goes through seamlessly from here.

when my dad got his, he got his picture taken at the post office, then got a letter in the mail several weeks later telling him that the picture was unacceptable because of the glare on his glasses. one would think that they would know that at the time of taking the photo and seeing it on the computer screen.

It really sucks that you can't trust them with much of anything

#downwiththeUSPS #stilldelivermyrecordsthough

seriously can we not

Yes, this.

My passport process was a breeze. Got my photos taken at rite aid, did my paperwork, went to the library to have it sent in. The only issue they gave me was when I didn't know much about my father. Like they were outright interrogating me about him and I was like "I DONT KNOW WE HAVE 0 CONTACT PLEASE STOP."

I think I've figured out a way we can be independently wealthy...

1. Buy up all the copies of Deja

2. Buy the rights to the music and never allow anyone to repress it

3. Sell all copies of Deja for 50x retail

4. ??????

5. Profit

BRILLIANT.

Allison, are you using the A Beautiful Mess app? That one is fun.

I think I've figured out a way we can be independently wealthy...

1. Buy up all the copies of Deja

2. Buy the rights to the music and never allow anyone to repress it

3. Sell all copies of Deja for 50x retail

4. ??????

5. Profit

We would all drown in the vast ocean of emo tears. Better build an ark, dude.

what new app are you using on Instagram? I want it

it's called studio. you can download different themed packs of overlays to put on photos; you can also add text, create shapes/frames and things like that.  i just started playing with it, but so far it's pretty cool!

it's called studio. you can download different themed packs of overlays to put on photos; you can also add text, create shapes/frames and things like that. i just started playing with it, but so far it's pretty cool!

sweet! Gracias

are you using the A Beautiful Mess app? That one is fun.

what's that one do?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic