Oh,btw, job update. Had the phone interview and nailed it! Just got a call today for the in person interview!!! They said I really stuck out from the other candidates. Anyone had a phone interview, called back for an in person interview but still did not get the job? I have never been a corporate JoTo before. I am basically poor dirty water trash.

I just hit post 1,000.*

*I know, this is lame.

Congrats, both!

Oh,btw, job update. Had the phone interview and nailed it! Just got a call today for the in person interview!!! They said I really stuck out from the other candidates. Anyone had a phone interview, called back for an in person interview but still did not get the job? I have never been a corporate JoTo before. I am basically poor dirty water trash.

It's a good sign to get called for a face to face interview but far from a given for the actual job.

Good luck. Wear a sharp suit. Knock them dead.

It's a good sign to get called for a face to face interview but far from a given for the actual job.

Good luck. Wear a sharp suit. Knock them dead.

Agreed, I've gotten the call for face to face and not gotten the job before. Granted, they just ended up pulling someone up from inside the company instead, but I still didn't get the job.

I never loved Green Day and didn't like this album, but this tribute track listing is comical.

The track listing for the American Idiot tribute album has been revealed. The release will come out on June 11th. Check out the track listing below! 

1. American Idiot - 
5 Seconds Of Summer

2. Jesus Of Suburbia – 
Rise To Remain

3. Holiday – 
The Blackout

4. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams – 
Neck Deep

5. Are We The Waiting – 
You Me At Six

6. St. Jimmy – 
Bowling For Soup

7. Give Me Novacaine – 
Escape The Fate

8. She’s A Rebel – 
Falling In Reverse

9. Extraordinary Girl – 
Frank Iero

10. Letterbomb – 
LostAlone

11. Wake Me Up When September Ends – 
The Defiled

12. Homecoming – 
Lonely The Brave

13. Whatsername – 
New Politics

So this actually doesn't belong here. Since it's about vinyl. But I just played a record I just got that I've wanted for a real long time and I think is an amazing album, went to put it away, and drop the freaking thing and it hits the corner of my dresser before hitting the ground. Now it's got bits of red paint scraped into it and skips on 3 of the six songs on side A....

It feels like a cousin I never talk to but still care about their well being just fell severely ill.... my fiance says I'm acting like someone died.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic