^^ That's pretty awesome. 

I just listened to TBS - Tell All Your Friends for the first time in a few years. Goodness, that album hits me in the nostalgia. I'm fairly certain it was the first album that I ever actually sat down and listened to with the liner notes back in high school. 

Bill Watterson drawing three panels of Pearls Before Swine just blew my mind.

Really cool read : http://stephanpastis.wordpress.com/2014/06/07/ever-wished-that-calvin-and-hobbes-creator-bill-watterson-would-return-to-the-comics-page-well-he-just-did/

As a HUGE Calvin and Hobbes fan, this really excited me when my friends told me about it earlier. Still need to make it down to the Calvin and Hobbes exhibit one weekend.

Just got home from seeing Chest Pain, Gay Kiss, Heavy Breather, and Saint Breaker.

Good times. Now to get like 4 hours of sleep before my 12-hour shift.

I got drunk at a friends and now I'm home and I lost my keys and I work in the morning...fuuuuuuuuccckkkk.

Left my keys in my brothers car last night, and I work this morning. It's not a problem except for the part where it prevented me from staying the night with one of the brides maids.

I can't remember who (maybe Teamocil) but someone was talking about Bayside vinyl within the past week. There's a guy selling a bunch of records and he has a good bit of Bayside, including Killing Time. He says he'll give good prices but who knows. Here's the link if anyone is interested. He has a lot of other stuff besides Bayside, too. 

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/102766-whole-collection-for-sale-hardcore-pop-punk-metal/

I can't remember who (maybe Teamocil) but someone was talking about Bayside vinyl within the past week. There's a guy selling a bunch of records and he has a good bit of Bayside, including Killing Time. He says he'll give good prices but who knows. Here's the link if anyone is interested. He has a lot of other stuff besides Bayside, too.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/102766-whole-collection-for-sale-hardcore-pop-punk-metal/

I think it was Logan? To be honest I've only heard their first album. I loved it but I never went further that than. Maybe I should explore onward?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic