Very nice. I think I need to spend some more time in that thread to find other things people hate.

I definitely agreed when they talked about not liking the hipster labeling thing. I get called that a lot and I think it's because i wear a beanie all the time. But I'm a knitter so I like making them and plus it hides my crazy hair.

But yeah, it's a good thread.

Tomorrow is my first day off in like 10 days.. And I'm going to my cousins wedding. I'm so excited for so many reasons.

Get to wear a suit

My sisters coming home

Bridal party

Open bar

Pre-planned after parties

Beautiful forecast

NOT WORKING

i have 4 of their releases- yeezus, graduation, watch the throne, and the weeknd house of balloons. they're all very well done, and i'd say they're definitely worth waiting an extra week or so for.

Cool! How was the turnaround on shipping?

Sorry, skipped out for a bit, shipping wasn't bad. I think it was about...5 weeks? ish? I don't recall, could have been a little shorter, I figured it would be a while so I just ordered and tried to forget about it so it'd be a surprise when it came in.

You know when you're laying in bed and you just want to fall asleep so you can feel nothing for 7 hours...but you can't fall asleep and you're just there with the same thing going through your head over and over and over again? Ugghhhhhh.

I...do not. I'm really good at falling asleep. I worked construction for a while and I used to nap at lunch on a pile of rebar. The rest of the crew always ribbed me about being able to sleep anywhere, any time. I like to brag about what a good sleeper I am. Hope you fall asleep soon!

Gotta take the SAT in a few hours any tips?

Like someone mentioned, don't lurk on any question too long...try and knock out the easy stuff, then come back to the head scratchers. If you are still stumped, move to the next one.

Blow it off, it's a bullshit test that means nothing.

I agree in the sense that all it does is give you "permission" to apply to certain schools.

That test was easy. Then the second half attacked.

I don't even know what that test looks like any more, apparently I took it right before it changed formats. I don't even really remember it, it was pretty much a blur, that whole week up to it all my friends were too busy studying to do anything, lame.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic