In a 30 minute period these stupid things happened.

1.) My daughter and I walk (very far) to the on site coin laundry

2.) Load my clothes, put money in, and the washer shuts off, taking my money

3.) Have to reload clothes in to another wash, and those clothes were covered in laundry detergent

4.)Only brought a couple extra quarter in case I dropped one behind the machine or something, so have to walk all the way back to get more quarters

5.)Walk all the way back to put said quarters in the machine

6.)Come home and my dog got in to the garbage, and had to clean it up

7.)Wife calls tells me I have to work 10 hours tomorrow instead of 7

8.)Daughter screams "The dog pooped!"

9.)Before I can clean it up she screams, "I stepped in the poop!"

10.) Clean poop off of shoes, and every where she walked on the carpet

11.)Walk back to laundry and put clothes in the dryer...

Life is maddening...

10 hour shift? Hell no. At 8 hours I'm out the door. But then again my job really realllllllly sucks.

Also, I'll check out high fidelity for sure! I've had a few people suggest it

10 hour shift? Hell no. At 8 hours I'm out the door. But then again my job really realllllllly sucks.

Also, I'll check out high fidelity for sure! I've had a few people suggest it

It is a record store, but it is INCREDIBLY boring, and constant standing for ten hours. Record store jobs aren't all glamorous haha. You will not be disappointing with High Fidelity, this I am sure :-). Watch it first, then watch it again just to play spot the band.

Blip blorp. Went to Goodwill today, got some pretty dec stuff. Pretty stoked about it. SHARESIES.

23jkh1s.jpg

If anyone is interested in that Green Day 7", just let me know. I'm not a huge Green Day fan, but I know people on here seem to look for that 7" sometimes and I got a darn good deal on it. It's the black repress from '91, but still.

I love Goodwill :-)

I do too, I haven't had much luck there recently, and around here they all raised their 12" vinyl prices to $2.99, which is absolutely absurd.

On the plus side, I've gotten some just absolutely ridiculous shit from them and Salvation Army that they just didn't know how to price. Usually Salvo is the better of the two for deals for me, but I've seen some bonkers stuff at Goodwill before too.

Any more I usually just get books at Goodwill though.

I've found books 1-11 of the Wheel of time there so far, and all 6 of the original Dune books. (and a book club edition of Salem's Lot, which is one of my gems. Wish it had been a first printing...but if it had been I would have sold it. Cuz...y'know C.R.E.A.M.)

I love to get my cassettes from Goodwill, and records from Salvation Army. I don't usually find anything good at my Goodwills, but last week I did get Wang Chung and the Eurythmics.

Nice! I'm not a tape guy myself, but that's not too shabby. Eurythmics are awesoooome.

working sundays usually involves working with both of my uptight co-managers, but today i only have to work with one of my uptight co-managers! still- hardly worth missing gorgeous weather and fathers day.

i've been doing better about utilizing my netflix lately. hardly watch wwe network though. pretty much only paying for the ppvs at this point.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic