Idk what I did but I woke up in the middle of the night with my foot all swollen and my big toe throbbing. It's been in so much pain ever since. It hurts putting pressure on it and even moreso if something presses up against it.

I made an emergency Drs appt with the podiatrist my mom goes to. Why can't I ever just feel fine? :(

Were you doing legg exercises last night?

Instead they thought, "oh I'll take my crying baby into the hallway!" Right outside of my room.

Yeah, I'd just step out and be like, "Look, I know you've got a crying larval human there, but you need to take it outside so I can get some sleep. I mean it. Outside. Now."

I just spoke to a client on the phone trying to help him with his computer image.  I asked him to open up an internet browser and his exact response was "what's the internet"?  And this guy uses his computer everyday for work?  I'm assuming he also drives a car on public roads.  Scary......

I just spoke to a client on the phone trying to help him with his computer image.  I asked him to open up an internet browser and his exact response was "what's the internet"?  And this guy uses his computer everyday for work?  I'm assuming he also drives a car on public roads.  Scary......

Really hope he was joking

Nice!! Leaving early on Fri is the best.

And my friend is bringing his drums over and we're going to try playing together. We've never been interested in the same music until recently, so I'm excited. I think we'll try and play some fuzz punk-ish stuff together. I've never played guitar with an actually drummer though.

And my friend is bringing his drums over and we're going to try playing together. We've never been interested in the same music until recently, so I'm excited. I think we'll try and play some fuzz punk-ish stuff together. I've never played guitar with an actually drummer though.

Playing with other people is the best. I haven't been able to play together with my friends for a while now and it's been a bummer.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic